• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy New Year everyone

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
Just want to wish everyone a happy New Year and to say a great big thank you to everyone at WISH for helping and inspiring me to lose 60lbs since Aug.

I hope that 2004 is good to all of us. Let's all work together to reach our goals. I know that we can do it. Onward and downward together :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy New Year, Catherine!!!

Congratulations on the 60# loss, that is awesome.:sunny:

A Happy and Healthy New Year to you, also, Catherine!! :D Isn't WISH great? I know that I couldn't have done this without all you wonderful WISH'ers who inspire and support me each and every day!

Congratulations on all your accomplishments this past year, including that 60 pound clippie (and not to mention 100 cheat free days)!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You are so right! We can do this together! Onward and Downward in 2004! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congratulations Catherine on your 60lb clippie Have a happy New Year:wave2:

Great job on that 60 pound clippie!! Happy New Year to you too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter