• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy New Year!

We had Class "C" fireworks in our neighborhood to celebrate the New Year.

I wonder where they bought them... pretty sure they are illegal in our county/state... just saying

Happy new year! We watched fireworks in our neighbors yard. They were pretty cool ( and illegal I believe)

We watched fireworks from our neighbor's yard too. They're still going on and I don't see them stopping any time soon. Happy new year!

IMG_20130101_001513.jpg

Fireworks over Hollywood Studios (watched from parking lot!)

Happy new year!

Happy New Year. Watched Hollywood Studios fireworks from my room at Coronado Springs. Was going to go to a different resort but DH was too tired. Heading into MK to eat lunch at Be Our Guest.

Happy New year!!! I wish everyone a very happy, healthy & wealthy new year full of wonderful memories and blessings!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter