"Happy New Years" Who is going to be bringing in the New year 2006 on the Magic

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
"Happy New Years" Who is going to be bringing in the New year 2006 on the Magic Dec. 31, 2005 7- night Western

This is an officail Roll Call:
we are a family of 4 , 2 adults 1 -teen, 1 -child

we will be cruising in cat. 6

pirate:

::MickeyMo look out mickey, it looks like i will be the only one in the pool, it doesnt look like anyone else booked the same cruise yet pirate:

i'm going on the disney new years cruise but i will be on the eastern not the western

oops my mistake i guess it is the western i thought there was one leaving for the eastern on new years too, but i'll be on the western one, and i'm a 16 yr old female anyone going that is around my age? Only 54 days left? :cool1:

wdwstar said:
::MickeyMo look out mickey, it looks like i will be the only one in the pool, it doesnt look like anyone else booked the same cruise yet pirate:

Cash and I will be there.... The last leg on our Magic triple play.

Wishkid07 said:
oops my mistake i guess it is the western i thought there was one leaving for the eastern on new years too, but i'll be on the western one, and i'm a 16 yr old female anyone going that is around my age? Only 54 days left? :cool1:

Have a great time ringing in 2006 on the cruise....

Jasmine5 said:
We are a family of 5. Daughter is almost 15. Twin daughters are 11.
if you don't mind me asking, what is your daughter's name? i'm just trying to meet some people and get to know them before we go so i have someone to hang out with in the teen club when we are on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter