Happy St David Day

Let's hear it for the Welsh!

wg_penhow2.jpg

can't work out which one you are Shaun!?:):):p

(Nice shirt though)

Happy St David's Day!:D

It's all daffodils and leeks and tots in their national costume here today :)

(I was born in England although I do have some Welsh ancestors, but I've lived here for over 20 years and both DDs were born here)

Happy St David's day from me too!! :wave:

Carys took in daffodils today to her Welsh teacher and I've bought some for us too to celebrate Bryn and Carys both being of Welsh descent - well, suppose their names are a bit of a giveaway!!

Astrid x

Thank you for remembering the welsh!!! We have been so busy celebrating Dydd Gwyl Dewi here. Lowri and Thomas have taken part in Eisteddfod (competitions) in school all day long. My school has organised lots of activities today, I am quite exhausted so this is the first chance I have had to look at the boards today. Thank you again for your heart-warming thread!!!

Diolch yn fawr iawn !! Dydd Dewi Sant Hapus!!

Where did Shaun get that picture of the Welsh babes? The one in the middle is my mum!!!
Well....she could be, if it was taken 50 years ago.

I wore my daffodil on my suit today and nobody knew why. Someone asked if I was going to a wedding. That's what you get for living in England I suppose;)

It is also my daughter Bethan's tenth birthday today. Not precisely really as she was born on Feb 29th, but we have two more years to wait for that to come round again.

Just to think, on Feb 29 2000 ( when she was two ) ( think about it ) we were all sitting around Cindarella's table in the Magic Kingdom. Aaahhh sigh.

Cymru am byth.........whatever that means!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter