Happy Valentine's Day

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
Happy Valentine's Day

Hope all my Canuck Disney Fanatic's have a wonderful day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~ I've already eaten too many chocolates! S Happy Valentine's Day

ROTFLMHO.......your cut off Sandra....no more chocolates for you!!!!;) :wave:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.Hope everyone had a nice one.We are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary today but we did the lunch thing instead of dinner.That way we didnt have to bring the kids,hehehe.

Do you think Sandra's had too much sugar and caffeine from all that chocolate!!! ROTFLMBO!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Anniversary Kelly and DH!!!!!!!!! How romantic to have been married on Valentine's Day!;) :) And very smart to have a quiet lunch for two instead of dinner with the kids! lol;) :p

val14.gif

Wendy

Hey Sammi,I have always told DH the reason we got married on Valentines Day was so that he would never have an excuse to forget.But this year I did him a favour and did his shopping for him at TDS of course.LOL;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter