Harbor Blvd Hotel for 6 Guests

Yes, we really enjoyed our stay there! The room had been remodelded. It had 3 queen beds. 2 in the main room with the bathroom and 1 in the smaller attached room. The second room had plenty of room for the air mattress we brought.
Did the attached room have a separate door? We have to have absolute separate sleeping quarters for one of our SPD kids.

Can I ask why you did not like del sol? Have that and Tropicana booked and was going to see where we were at money were closer to the date. Its about $100 cheaper for us to stay at del sol. Kicking myself for not booking tropicana earlier.

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Theme Park Entrance and we loved it! It was 5 of us total but could have easily fit another adult. I really liked that we were all in one room and everyone had a bed instead of one person having to sleep on a cot or pull out. The beds were so comfortable. The bathroom had two separate showers. One was a stand up shower and the other was a tub and shower combo. It was across the street from Disneyland. 10 min walk to the entrance and that's including the security line. We also loved the water slides and the pool. They had a Disney themed gift shop too. The staff was wonderful! I would stay there again on my next Disneyland trip.

Can I ask why you did not like del sol? Have that and Tropicana booked and was going to see where we were at money were closer to the date. Its about $100 cheaper for us to stay at del sol. Kicking myself for not booking tropicana earlier.

It wasn't terrible, but considering all the other options available, I won't stay there again. I didn't send it to the lab or anything, but I'm pretty sure there were rat droppings on our bed. I know this could happen anywhere, but it hasn't at any of the other places we've stayed on Harbor. Parking was a bit of a pain since you had to valet and my friend left every day for "good" coffe ;), the breakfast was alright, our room had the heebie-jeebies vibe...I don't know...just wouldn't go. I don't mean to discourage you by any means, but our experience just wasn't worth the discount. Hopefully someone else will be more convincing either way. I haven't stayed at Tropicana, so I don't know how it compares.

We stayed at the Del Sol in mid-August in a bunk bed room and were very happy with it, other than the awful breakfast options (my kids were happy to have donuts and fruit loops for breakfast 3 days in a row, I made myself peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with peanut butter I brought from home and their wheat bread and jam).

Just returned from Residence Inn Resort/Convention Center. Large 2 BR suite (1 King and 2 Q plus a sofa bed). Also had 2 full bathrooms and a nice kitchen. Not as cheap as the rest, but in good shape. About a 10 minute walk to the bag check off Harbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter