Hard Rock Cafe & Pastamore' Any good?

Tommybob

Earning My Ears
Can any one give me some info about these two or any other City Walk or theme park restaurants? Good eats is just as important as hotels rooms on vactions. Wife and kids are finicky eaters, I don't think they would go for Emeril's either

Thanks

HRC is pretty good. I would eat the veggie burger because it is good! It is loud, but not overbearingly so.

We love the "Pig" sandwich at HRC. Didn't have dinner at Pastamore's, but they had great gelato.

had dinner at pastamores friday night. kids pizza was rubbery and my son didn"tteat it. i had chicken piccatta and have had better. atmosphere louder than i expected. spaghetti okay. they serve focassia(did i spell that right?) bread. This did not go over well with kids or me for that matter. Salads not included. I may sound a bit negative but just got back and eating with 2 fussy and finicky eaters is difficult when the comforts of home are absent.

We loved our meal at Pastamore'. It is basic Italian and the servings are huge. We had the family meal and had to take the deserts back to the HRH with us we were so full. We had spaghetti and chicken parmesan, with bread, soup, salad, appetizer and desert.

We've just got back from 14 days at the Hard Rock Hotel and spent many a night eating at the Hard rock cafe! We loved it !
The menu has a lot of variety and the food was excellent (I recommend the steaks, meatloaf and the "Pig" sandwhich!!)
The atmosphere in this place is terrific , maybe a bit loud at times when they are announcing someones birthday (It's ALWAYS someones birthday in there!) - and when YMCA comes on the video screens the bar staff climb on to the bar to join in and encourage everyone else to sing along! Great fun!!! :D

We ate at Pastamore 2 years ago and it was by far the WORST food I ever had in a restaurant. None of us finished and barely ate any of it. The thought of it makes me sick!!!! YUCK!!!!

We ate at the HRC a couple of times, and I agree the burgers and "pig" are great. But, my daughter (8) insisted I reply and let you know that we think the HRC has some of the best milkshakes around. We stopped in every evening (and I mean EVERY evening) on the way back to the HRH and got shakes to-go from the bar. I prefer vanilla, while she insists chocolate rules. It's the kind of debate that takes, perhaps, endless research to settle.

I was not overly impressed with the food at either place, though I do prefer the Hard Rock over Pastamore. I am VERY picky about Italian food, though, since it's the only food I can cook!

Just got back from HRH last Saturday. Hard Rock Cafe was THE best place to eat and the line to get in was always very very long - so that probably answers your question on food rating and service. The priority seating was a huge bonus in this respect - we just went straight to the front desk, showed our room card - and someone would say "Hey these are the Hard Rock", give us a pager and we went straight in to the bar to wait for it to flash when our table was ready (never longer than 10 mins max!). Our kids (5&7) loved the macaroni cheese & meatloaf - they also loved it when YMCA - Village People came on as Xavier pointed out earlier, all the bar staff jump on the bar and everyone joins in with the actions singing along - it also unites the whole restaurant into one big party!! They serve delicious cocktails & wonderful desserts too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter