HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

So from those pics, it seems that the repairs have shifted from at least some pool side rooms to garden side rooms (facing the Woodstock Lawn area that leads to the boat dock/walking path).

So from those pics, it seems that the repairs have shifted from at least some pool side rooms to garden side rooms (facing the Woodstock Lawn area that leads to the boat dock/walking path).
There was plenty of scaffolding up on pool view rooms. We were in Club level and the Club room views were completely blocked by scaffolding. But we were further down the hall and our room did not have this scaffolding.

Last edited:
There was scaffolding outside our window. We were 2nd room down from elevator and heard a fair amount of noise from people talking and passing by. Shortcut thru pool area to parks is currently closed.

Last edited:

My brother did this on two trips. There's some paperwork to fill out and a $1000 credit card hold was required in case of damage/loss. They show you a list of all the available guitars with photos. One time he didn't like the sound of the guitar he picked, couldn't get it to tune, maybe old strings or just overuse. He returned it and picked another. He really enjoyed playing it in the room.

For ease in the parks, get a lanyard, pop your park ticket and room key in the clear pocket with the bar code facing out, they can scan through the plastic at the gates and rides.
We just returned and your advice was so helpful! Thank you!

We just returned and had an AMAZING two night stay. We loved this hotel and cannot wait to return! We were on the 6th floor facing the pool. I asked for a room with no scaffolding and that is what we were given. Loved the room - so great having a sink/mirror inside the shower/toilet room and having that nice big mirror and another sink outside of the shower room. We also loved the counter and high stools. Such a great vibe at HRH!

We are booked for 9 days next feb/march. I thought the pet fee was just 100 bucks for the whole trip? According to the sticky it is $100 a day?! Is any of that refundable? There's an asterisk so I am hoping it's not going to cost me 1K to bring my small dog. lol

We’ve got a 2 bedroom suite booked for the end of June. It’ll be our first time staying there (stayed at Portofino before but fancied a change) and I’m just wondering where they’re located in the hotel, what floor etc and if we’ll be impacted by the scaffolding at all so I know what to request. Thank you!

We are booked for 9 days next feb/march. I thought the pet fee was just 100 bucks for the whole trip? According to the sticky it is $100 a day?! Is any of that refundable? There's an asterisk so I am hoping it's not going to cost me 1K to bring my small dog. lol

I haven't stayed at HR, but I have stayed with my pups at SF and both times it has been $100 for the stay (and it wasn't per dog. the pet fee was $100 total for the stay)

That part was copied directly from the Loews website.

It does seem a lot doesn’t it. If you find out it’s less, let macraven or I know and we can add something to the first post.

It does seem a lot doesn’t it. If you find out it’s less, let macraven or I know and we can add something to the first post.
Thank you for choosing to visit Loews Hotels with your pet(s). It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies. • Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should Loews Hotels request this information from you at any time. • Loews Hotels charges a one-time $100 fee for allowing a pet in your room. • Loews Hotels allows a maximum of two pets per room. • Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property. • Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property. You have been provided with a list of local pet sitting services which can be arranged for you through the hotel’s concierge. Since these services are not provided by Loews Hotels we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you. • A $10 per hour “time out” fee will be assessed by Loews Hotels if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom. • Guests should display the special Loews Loves Pets “Pet In Room” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence • At Loews Hotels, we will enter a guestroom at least every 24 hours to ensure the safety and security of our guests regardless of whether a “Still Dreaming” or “Pet in Room” signs are hanging. • Pets are not allowed in food and beverage, pool or fitness center areas. • Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. • Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). • Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel , its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability, damage, cost and expenses suffered as a result of their pet(s). • Loews Hotels reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. Please provide a cell phone number in the event the hotel needs to reach you in relation to your pet

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...s/portofino-bay-hotel-loews-pet-agreement.pdf

Last edited:

Thank you for choosing to visit Hard Rock Hotel with your pet(s). It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies. • Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian should Hard Rock Hotels request this information from you at any time. • Hard Rock Hotel charges a one-time $100.00 fee for allowing a pet in your room. • Hard Rock Hotel allows a maximum of two pets per room. • Pets should be supervised, leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property. • Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. Our Pet relief area is located near the Water Taxi pickup near Woodstock Lawn. Additional small trash bags are available at both pet-walking areas. Please refrain from using the trash receptacles within the hotel. • Our concierge team can provide you with pet sitting service options. Since these services are not provided by Hard Rock Hotel we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you. • In accordance with the Florida Health Code, we ask that you do not bring your pet into the following locations: the Hard Rock Club Level (7th floor), the Pool area, all hotel restaurant areas, Body Rock Fitness Center, Universal Citywalk, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, or Volcano Bay. • A $10 per hour “time out” fee will be assessed by Hard Rock Hotel if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guest room. • Guests should display the special Hard Rock Hotel “Party Animal Inside” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence. We ask that you contact our Housekeeping department to arrange a specific time for your room to be serviced each day. Our Housekeeping staff will not enter your room while your pet is present. • At Hard Rock Hotel, we will enter a guestroom at least every 24 hours to ensure the safety and security of our guests regardless of whether a “Maybe Later” or “Party Animal Inside” signs are hanging. • Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). • Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hard Rock Hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability, damage, cost and expenses suffered as a result of their pet(s). • Hard Rock Hotel reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. • Please provide a cell phone number in the event the hotel needs to reach you in relation to your pet(s).

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...ments/hard-rock-hotel-loews-pet-agreement.pdf

I posted the policy in my reply above this one.

Thank you for choosing to visit Hard Rock Hotel with your pet(s). It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies. • Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian should Hard Rock Hotels request this information from you at any time. • Hard Rock Hotel charges a one-time $100.00 fee for allowing a pet in your room. • Hard Rock Hotel allows a maximum of two pets per room. • Pets should be supervised, leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property. • Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. Our Pet relief area is located near the Water Taxi pickup near Woodstock Lawn. Additional small trash bags are available at both pet-walking areas. Please refrain from using the trash receptacles within the hotel. • Our concierge team can provide you with pet sitting service options. Since these services are not provided by Hard Rock Hotel we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you. • In accordance with the Florida Health Code, we ask that you do not bring your pet into the following locations: the Hard Rock Club Level (7th floor), the Pool area, all hotel restaurant areas, Body Rock Fitness Center, Universal Citywalk, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, or Volcano Bay. • A $10 per hour “time out” fee will be assessed by Hard Rock Hotel if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guest room. • Guests should display the special Hard Rock Hotel “Party Animal Inside” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence. We ask that you contact our Housekeeping department to arrange a specific time for your room to be serviced each day. Our Housekeeping staff will not enter your room while your pet is present. • At Hard Rock Hotel, we will enter a guestroom at least every 24 hours to ensure the safety and security of our guests regardless of whether a “Maybe Later” or “Party Animal Inside” signs are hanging. • Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). • Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hard Rock Hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability, damage, cost and expenses suffered as a result of their pet(s). • Hard Rock Hotel reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. • Please provide a cell phone number in the event the hotel needs to reach you in relation to your pet(s).

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...ments/hard-rock-hotel-loews-pet-agreement.pdf

That is more reasonable than their previous rate for sure.

Good news for the pp…….:thumbsup2

Apologies if this was already asked/posted - do they have an anticipated end date on the construction? I was able to score 4 nights in May (never stayed or even visited the property) but I am a super light sleeper and some of the reviews on noise have me a little nervous now. Aventura and SF (stayed at both previously) are both available for my dates as well but I thought trying something new and getting EP would be worth it.

Apologies if this was already asked/posted - do they have an anticipated end date on the construction? I was able to score 4 nights in May (never stayed or even visited the property) but I am a super light sleeper and some of the reviews on noise have me a little nervous now. Aventura and SF (stayed at both previously) are both available for my dates as well but I thought trying something new and getting EP would be worth it.

Still estimating September for the end date of the work.

Do the club lounge hours ever vary based on the park hours? When we're going park opening is at 8 with early admission at 7. I'd love to grab a quick bite before heading to the park, but I don't think the lounge opens until 7. Any insight?

We’ve got a 2 bedroom suite booked for the end of June. It’ll be our first time staying there (stayed at Portofino before but fancied a change) and I’m just wondering where they’re located in the hotel, what floor etc and if we’ll be impacted by the scaffolding at all so I know what to request. Thank you!

Does anyone have an answer for this please?

We booked at HRH, then switched to PBR, then back to HRH when a club king suite showed up! I believe there's 2 king suites on the club level? Looking to see if one would be recommended over the other. Is one closer to lounge? Or one closer to get down to the walking patch easier?
We're a party of 4 -mom, dad, nephew, and daughter 3 so we'll be trekking w/a stroller too.

Bumping this 👆👆 up as I didn’t see a reply. I have the same question about where each of the 2 King Suites on CL are located. I think one is Room 7100 down the short hall from the elevator & lounge (please correct me if I’m wrong on that), but where is the other one? Does anyone here know and/or have a Room #? Thanx so much for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter