• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Hotel, Universal

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
So;) , now fully in planning mode for our October trip and confirmation of my impending redundancy package in hand, I've thought about a couple of nights at the Hard Rock Hotel for the two days we'll be doing Universal.

Our package is with Virgin for the three hotels we've booked for our Orlando/Naples/Keys holiday and, if we switched to a new orlando with 2 nights at HRH it would cost an arm and a leg, plus a few toes!

So, anyone out there recommened a cheaper way to just book HRH for 2/3 nights (this will be on top of our already booked Orlando hotel, we'll just pack a bag and move to HRH for the nights booked).

Any views very much appreciated:D

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend, everyone
:wave:

Annie,

The best rates for HRH are Entertainment Card rates if they are available for the dates you want. When I checked a month back they did not have any rooms at these rates for October Weekends , but it can change.

This post gives more details about the Entertainment Card & rates

Mark

They also offer better rates for the Universal fan club card if you have one.I got a better rate when I booked for the one night I'm staying in October.

I've sent you a PM!

Hi Kazzie
can you tel me where I can get a Universal Fan Club Card please?
Thanks
Nikki:)

We were planning on staying at HRH 18 and 19 October (Friday and Saturday). The 19th is our friends' son's 21st birthday, but as Mark says there aren't any discounts available for weekends in October (my guess is that it's something to do with Halloween Horror Nights) and, in fact, the 19th is fully booked.

We've gone for 23 and 24 October at $153 per night, garden view, Annual Passholder rate, although I imagine the Entertainment rate would be cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter