Hard time at a DVC resort

BLT is getting a short straw I believe - would you be able to do water activity on Bay Lake ?? If so - that would be a nice change of pace

OOOoooo, yeah! How about the pontoon boats you can rent at the GF?

The Marina is an onsite facility, and those boats aren't Disney transportation since you pilot them and are only cruising around on the lagoon so not really going anywhere else like the GF-MK boat does.

It is off the GF grounds, though. :scratchin

Referee's call needed here. 😁

You've been sentenced to life imprisonment at a DVC resort. You cannot leave the resort, someone else will be doing all the fun things like working and shopping to support you. You can use all the restaurants and facilities at the resort, but cannot leave the resort grounds (it's your prison). Any resort, any room, your choice. No prison transfers allowed, you're stuck there for life.

Where are you doing time (room and resort)?
AKV 2BR Club Level with partial Savannah view. I'm sure I will survive just fine

Well, its a tough choice, but I will have to go with a Grand Villa at the VGF.
The Grand Villa has everything that the grand villas have in the other resorts, plus a steam shower and its own media room.
And since we have access to everything on site.....
We can go to all the weddings and receptions. (Wedding Crashers)
Excellent options for dining!!!!! (did someone say "Five Star"?)
Spa Days forever!
Pools, Beaches, Bars, Fireworks, Boats (if allowed, waiting on a ruling).
And one thing that no one has remembered, the convention center.
We can go to every convention, and that can add some needed variety over the years.

The pontoon boats are allowed since it is a resort activity, and not transportation. Likewise with surfing at Vero Beach or snorkeling at Ko Olina.
One weird circumstance is at HHI: You can ride the bus back and forth between the main resort prison and beach house prison. But you can't bike or walk between them.

The pontoon boats are allowed since it is a resort activity, and not transportation.
Thanks for the ruling. Resort Activities are allowed.
So add these to the VGF....
Chart a course for fun with a choice of powerboats available at the Grand Floridian Marina.
Reel in the fun with Guided Bass Fishing Excursions from the Grand Floridian Marina.
Charter a private watercraft and set sail on a specialty cruise around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake from the Grand Floridian Marina.
I might be able to survive hard time after all.

Referee's call needed here. 😁

How very silly of me to have mistitled you so dreadfully, WARDEN Stargazer65.

Prison...lifers doing hard time...granting permissions--It's the warden who does that.

Pleeeeezzz don't revoke any of my privileges for ignorantly disrespecting your authority, Warden. :::: whining, groveling ::::

Dang your a mean boss man !! I’ll follow your rules !! You may have to pick my prison as I’m torn ..,……..leaning towards animals - I do love that music they play !!

Cool, you just answered what DH and I were about to ask if we chose BCV, could we eat at Ale & Compass or Yachtsman and swim in YC's quiet pool.

Okay, I choose a Grand Villa at VGF.

Tons of space, fabulous master bedroom shower that is also a steam room, a media room with a very cool tv, a pool table, fully equipped kitchen in case I get bored with GF restaurants and want to order from Garden Grocer and cook. (I can do that, right?) But, if I don't wanna, the GF and VGF have room service. It can darn well bring me breakfast in bed when I feel like it.

Restaurants? Wow! Bunches of fabulous ones, but they'd better open up V&A's and Garden View Tea Room before I'm incarcerated. Oh, and 1900 PF to get me my plates full of gummy bears and the characters!

Now, I presume my "prison uniform" can come from Curiouser Clothiers since you said any facilities. That place has some niiiiccce designer labels, yes, indeedy.

And a daily massage at the spa where they can keep my hair and nails as fashionable as my designer duds.

Hard time? :rotfl2: I could get used to this prison with very little effort. Not hard at all.

FUN question! Thanks much for asking. :flower3:

I second this. This too shall be my prison.

Oh tea that’s a nice way to pass prison time do love those afternoon teas
I’ll be thinking about you as I’m having my bread service gazing at the animals such a shame the warden won’t allow prison swapping - I’ve heard he’s a tough cookie but fair ❤️

If you pick AKL can you change from Jambo to Kidani or do you have to pick one and stick to it for your life sentence ?? Asking for a friend 🤣

By the way, how good is this warden's security? If I'm doing hard time at VGF, can I escape to Poly or BLT? Or if I'm at BWV and am jones'ing for Beaches and Cream can I plan a break-out for an afternoon? Stargazer will never even notice...

Ooh J-Dog your a naughty prisoner - you need to keep this on the downbeat - brunch Sunday at Cali Grill ???

I hold no bias when it comes to drinks. Either is fine! =D

I'd say Afternoon Tea at GVTR, but their champagne isn't that great.

Enchanted 🌹 Rose it is. See ya there 3:00ish? Waiting till after 5:00 is boorrring.

By the way, how good is this warden's security? If I'm doing hard time at VGF, can I escape to Poly or BLT? Or if I'm at BWV and am jones'ing for Beaches and Cream can I plan a break-out for an afternoon? Stargazer will never even notice...

Ummmm, I wouldn't recommend a breakout. Warden SG65 is pretty tough.

Unless you fancy cleaning toilets and emptying trash baskets aallll over the GF and VGF both.<---rumored to have happened more than once.

Or even downgraded to a Moderate or Value prison! Ohhhhh, the horror! :::: shuddering :::::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter