Hard to get ADR? Were you able to get it?

jani3

Always day dreaming of Disney...
What is the hardest to get ADR now?

Were you able to get it at the time you want if it wasn’t available right at your 60-day booking window?

Last edited:
Topolino's seems to be the one I cannot seem to get a spot for even 60 days out!

Garden grill was really hard to get at 60 days, I couldn't find any times. But randomly about 30 days out I found one spot

The more popular restaurants pre-covid are still the hardest to find. I've been checking back the last few days with less than a week before my trip and I'm starting to see a lot of those hard-to-get reservations pop up randomly. Lots of people are still canceling their vacations last minute due to the pandemic.

Topolino's, BOG, Oga's, Homecomin', CRT, you name it. If you don't get it at your 60-day window, just keep checking, especially closer to your dates.

Last edited:
The character meals seem to be pretty tough right now...Chef Mickey's and Topolino's specifically. But if you are staying onsite you should be able to get the tougher ones later in your trip.

Topolino's was the hardest--was able to get CRT but not Topolino's. Also Beaches and Cream is pretty tough to get.

Topolino's was the hardest--was able to get CRT but not Topolino's. Also Beaches and Cream is pretty tough to get.

Agreed on Beaches and Cream. We finally nabbed one for our trip after some seriously diligent searching.

I’m going 3/26-4/2 and there was nothing any day any time during that week. It’s not a must-do for us but the menu looks good and I’d love to go!

That's our same week! We are doing a nondisney trip but have some reward points we want to use and spend one day at HS. So I tried for 3 different days and got nothing! If nothing opens up it won't be a deal breaker but I just worry about quick service taking forever with the large crowds I'm imagining in my head haha

That's our same week! We are doing a nondisney trip but have some reward points we want to use and spend one day at HS. So I tried for 3 different days and got nothing! If nothing opens up it won't be a deal breaker but I just worry about quick service taking forever with the large crowds I'm imagining in my head haha

I’ll let you know if I see a new batch of availability! Have fun 😊

We are going the week of 3/22 - could barely get anything. I check everyday for BOG, Royal Table, Sci Fi and Oga's and can't get any of them. Very discouraging

We just booked this weekend for 2 weeks from today.
I was just able to snag a Homecomin lunch, I was so happy and surprised when it popped up this morning.
Wanted California Grill for the night of my birthday, that hasn't come available, but I got a Narcoose, I am happy with that.
I am home all day, so I can keep checking.
But in the past, the closer the dates come we seem to get what we want.
Keep checking as much as possible.

We were just there over Christmas and I have to say we got every reservation we wanted including Topolino's, Sci-Fi, H&V (special Minnie dinner) and Homecoming. What I can tell is that you may need to be flexible with your times (we took a late lunch / early dinner reservation at H&V) and then check back to see if you can find a better time, day etc. We had a few reservations we dropped while onsite (we switched park reservations one day) so people are always changing reservations so keep on looking - we are a party of 4.

I had a very difficult time securing a reservation for Sci-Fi Dine In during December. Took me weeks with checking daily to find one.

I was able to get most things pretty easily this morning except BoG. I had to push that out later in the week than I originally had planned.

Trying for Ogas and can’t get it. We just recently went and now I need more outer rim drinks.

I’ve gotten everything we wanted for our early April trip so far, except Beaches and Cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter