Harmonious

Anyone know how the view of Harmonious is from La Hacienda San Angel? I have reservations at firework time but it's a little late so if the view isn't good from there (or they don't pipe in music) I may go for an earlier dinner and watch the show from elsewhere.

I thought the view was decent. We sat in a booth along the back wall across from the windows. We had a clear view of one of the half circle projection things and a side view of the big circle thing, so we could not make out any projection on the big circle but could see some of the lights. We could not see any of the taller fireworks from our table along the back, but i think most of the tables on the main floor would have been able to see them. The music is piped in and the lights are dimmed during the show. This was our first time viewing Harmonious so i dont know if we missed out on anything by not being able to see the big circle clearly. We enjoy fireworks but not enough to secure a prime spot for a perfect view. The viewing from the restaurant was sufficient for us. Both of us were happy with our view of the show and our meals. The chile relleno was delicious.

We stood at the entrance of Future World/World Showcase. They do have an area roped off along the water. We stood behind that, close to the side entrance to Disney Traders (shop). You could also stand on the opposite side of that area near the Port of Entry shop.

We had plenty of space and no problem seeing over the heads of those in the roped-off area.

We have 7:30 p.m. dinner adr at rose & crown (not part of the dining pkg for harmonious). is that timed well to watch harmonious after from inside the restaurant for harmonious? or we just eat and leave?

We have 7:30 p.m. dinner adr at rose & crown (not part of the dining pkg for harmonious). is that timed well to watch harmonious after from inside the restaurant for harmonious? or we just eat and leave?
Might be a bit early with the show’s current 9:00pm time. Just returned and honestly the view from the Rose & Crown and even Spice Road Table, where they have dining packages, are not very good. Here is a non dining package option that was amazing! Got a La Hacienda de San Angel 8:15pm reservation (Cinco de Mayo). They actually dim the lights, turn up the music, and you are close. Real close! The restaurant has large windows on that water side. That’s my dinner with a show tip! As far as standing view: having the most direct line of sight to the inner ring will enhance the experience. We just stepped to the rail between the America stage and Japan, after our 8:00pm Toby Mac showing. Amazing spot to watch with that center projection view!

Italy was always my favorite viewing for Illuminations and happy it is the same for Harmonious. I like that you can spread out in this area and still have a great view.

Harmonious gets a bad rap. It's no Illuminations but it is impressive in it's own right. They also had me by including Hunchback in the sequence.

We just stepped to the rail between the America stage and Japan, after our 8:00pm Toby Mac showing. Amazing spot to watch with that center projection view!
totally off topic but I love Toby Mac! Saw him in concert several months ago with Jordan Feliz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter