Harmony Barbershop LO?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a LO of Harmony Barbershop? I'm stuck on these pics, not really sure what to do with them. I have a few different pages, one is a pic of the outside, the barbershop quartet, and the "who's next" sign inside, those will go together. I have several pics, one page worth, of my 3-yo getting a haircut, and probably 2 pgs worth from my 15-month old 1st haircut. The 3-yo has on the adorable striped cape for his cut, and a blue Mickey in his hair, and the baby was wearing a yellow tigger outfit.

Any ideas? I don't know what to use for embellishments or anything with these pages. I think I'm getting burned out on scrapping, I've never scrapped so much in my life as I have the last 5 weeks, but I really want to have this album done before my baby has surgery on the 14th. I'm getting there thank goodness!

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter