Harrods Disney Boutique

Mum to Belle

<font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone
Did anyone else get ths email...?!!

"This Christmas Harrods will celebrate a glamorous collaboration with Disney - as the store gets ready to dazzle visitors with a host of exciting activities!

Experience a magical Princess boutique, bespoke products of your favourite Disney characters, in-store entertainment and much, much more, with magical events for the whole family

The fun begins as a one-off Disney boutique opens, marking the launch of a series of exciting joint activities between Disney and Harrods! Featuring an array of products, including unique collectables and show-stopping dress-up pieces featuring Disney Princess, Mickey, Minnie, Cars and Toy Story, you can be sure to find something extra special throughout the festive period*

For a truly royal treatment, the Disney Princess boutique will offer iconic dress-up that captures the magic of Disney Princesses. You can also get photo mementoes, and discover the beautiful enchanted Castle, where you can purchase replica limited-edition, glitter-embellished Cinderella glass slippers for adults and children!**

Look out for more information about other exciting Harrods and Disney celebratory activities rolling out over the next few weeks, including the reveal of a set of stunning Christmas window displays showcasing Disney Princess inspired dresses created by world-leading designers"

pixiedust:

Oh how magical! I get excited enough about Christmas window displays - this has just made them ten times as exciting! The 'enchanted castle' sounds amazing. I can't wait to see what else they have in store! princess:

Good read on this new disney development:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120606005676/en/Harrods-Disney-Team-Celebrate-Christmas

Knightsbridge store set to celebrate Disney’s iconic Princesses with top designer collaborations

LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Harrods is delighted to announce an exciting collaboration with Disney – the world’s leading family entertainment brand – as the luxury store puts plans in place to showcase a glamorous take on Disney’s fairytale Princesses this Christmas.

“We are thrilled to be working with Harrods and some of the world’s most famous designers to sprinkle some magic on Christmas in London this year. The enchanting stories of our Disney Princesses are timeless and continue to inspire girls and women across generations.”

Celebrations will get underway in November when the store will unveil an extravagant set of window displays showcasing dresses created by world-leading designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Versace and Elie Saab – each with a unique interpretation of the original Disney Princess dresses.

Inspired by the individual stories of the Disney Princesses, Harrods will pay tribute to each of them – Ariel, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Snow White and Tiana – with a host of exciting in-store events and promotions.

A one-off 7,000 square foot dedicated Disney area, located on the Fourth Floor, will house a Disney Princess pop-up boutique and a broad range of Disney products, including bespoke and limited-edition items, which will be available to purchase throughout the festive period*. Cinderella will receive a particular spotlight as part of Disney’s celebration of the global high definition launch of the animated classic masterpiece “Cinderella” Diamond Edition on Bluray this autumn.

Mark Briggs, Store Image Director at Harrods, said: “Each year we strive to deliver a Christmas theme that will inspire and enthrall our customers. Collaborating with Disney this year is an exciting prospect for the store, as it allows us to combine luxury and fashion with fantasy and nostalgia to execute a show-stopping Christmas”

Anna Hill, Chief Marketing Officer, The Walt Disney Company UK & Ireland added: “We are thrilled to be working with Harrods and some of the world’s most famous designers to sprinkle some magic on Christmas in London this year. The enchanting stories of our Disney Princesses are timeless and continue to inspire girls and women across generations.”

*Or until stock lasts

I took DD to London in August and now I'm going to want to go back again!

Sounds great! princess:

Not going to London anytime soon though... :sad1:

We are just looking at when and if we can go hopefully 17th November so excited x

i'm very exited as well... we have Harrods Christmas Grotto booked for the 26th Nov so this news is extra bonus...its Monday so probably not extra activities going on but still cannot wait...

Hubby to be isn't going to be happy when he wakes up in the morning & I tell him I;ve booked the grotto afterall due to the Disney Princess Boutique (we were having a year off Harrods as we spend a fortune every year!!!)

21st November will be a happy day for me & the DD :)

I wonder if I can use my Shareholders card there? I'm going to be in London next weekend for Fantasia at the Royal Albert Hall.

285719_10151205815627458_1101348924_n.jpg

The Cinderella Slipper Salon

A magical place for all princesses, whether big or small,
Whatever your shoe size, there is a slipper to fit you,
Which means that you shall go to the ball.

The Cinderella Slipper Salon is located in the Disney Princess Boutique in-store (Fourth Floor).

Cinderella Slippers (flats) - £24.99
Cinderella Slippers (mid heel) - £29.95
Cinderella Slippers (high heel) - £34.95

Is it wrong that I am now trying to talk hubby into driving me, my mam, my gran and Rosebug down for the day for mam's 60th. After the year mam has had I think she deserves being treated to a day at Harrods! Her favourite shop! :thumbsup2 (this is the line I am taking...!)

RoseBug said:
Is it wrong that I am now trying to talk hubby into driving me, my mam, my gran and Rosebug down for the day for mam's 60th. After the year mam has had I think she deserves being treated to a day at Harrods! Her favourite shop! :thumbsup2 (this is the line I am taking...!)

Sounds like a great idea to me!!!!! :-)

netimka said:
The Cinderella Slipper Salon

A magical place for all princesses, whether big or small,
Whatever your shoe size, there is a slipper to fit you,
Which means that you shall go to the ball.

The Cinderella Slipper Salon is located in the Disney Princess Boutique in-store (Fourth Floor).

Cinderella Slippers (flats) - £24.99
Cinderella Slippers (mid heel) - £29.95
Cinderella Slippers (high heel) - £34.95

Any size like infant size 4 I would love to buy dd Cinderella shoes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter