Harry Potter at Midnight

I have to go tomorrow.
I have work in the morning, so I couldn't justify being up till 3 am, and getting up at 7.

I'M GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST got tickets to the 12:05 showing of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!!!

I'm so excited!

Oh, I would've loved to go. I don't think my dad would want to though (it's like a tradition for me and my dad to see these together, so it would hurt his feelings if I went with someone else)>

Just got home! Seriously LOVED ittt!
I'll post my complete thoughts tomorrow lol. Goodnight :)

Just got back from it! It wasnt too bad, especially considering that I didnt really wanna see it in the first place. But yeah I liked it.

*spoiler* Im so jealous of Ron. Emma is so cute *Drools* *spoiler*

I'm so excited! I'm going to see it in about two hours, and hopefully again this weekend. :D

Saw it last night. It was incredible. The best one yet IMO.

Funny, serious, action, a bit of scare. Perfect <3

I think the most epic part of this movie:
*highlight* FRED AND GEORGE HAVE A THEME. THATS SO EPIC! *you're safe now*

They're my favorites :D

It was so awesome!
People dressed up!
We had a Voldemort, Bellatrix, Hagrid, two Jedi Knights, and people wearing Twilight shirts.
It was so awesome when the New Moon trailer came on!
Everyone was screaming for it!
I loved the midnight showing... this was the best BEST film ever!

It was so awesome!
People dressed up!
We had a Voldemort, Bellatrix, Hagrid, two Jedi Knights, and people wearing Twilight shirts.
It was so awesome when the New Moon trailer came on!
Everyone was screaming for it!
I loved the midnight showing... this was the best BEST film ever!

You got a New Moon trailer?!? We didn't! :sad1:
But we had so many people dressing up...Hagrid, many Rons and Hermiones, Tonks, Fred and George, Harry and a ton of HP shirts.
I thought it was alright...they changed so much from the books and left a ton of big stuff out, like the fact that there is a new minister (tied their hands there did they?). It's not so much they left it out, but I don't like it when they flat out change or add things...the Burrow scene was completely added and angered me because it was sad and it didn't happen!

You got a New Moon trailer?!? We didn't! :sad1:
But we had so many people dressing up...Hagrid, many Rons and Hermiones, Tonks, Fred and George, Harry and a ton of HP shirts.
I thought it was alright...they changed so much from the books and left a ton of big stuff out, like the fact that there is a new minister (tied their hands there did they?). It's not so much they left it out, but I don't like it when they flat out change or add things...the Burrow scene was completely added and angered me because it was sad and it didn't happen!

We didn't either.

I saw at least 2 kids dressed up just like Harry.

I thought it stayed pretty true to the book. Throughout most of the movie I was thinking "I remember that!"

I was a little surprised that they didn't add Dumbledore's funeral. That's going to be a bit of a problem.

I absolutley loved the Ron and Hermione romance. When he said her name in his sleep... that was so cute! But I really loved the movie, I thought this was definitely the best one, granted this was like my favorite book. I really want to see it again!

We didn't either.

I saw at least 2 kids dressed up just like Harry.

I thought it stayed pretty true to the book. Throughout most of the movie I was thinking "I remember that!"

I was a little surprised that they didn't add Dumbledore's funeral. That's going to be a bit of a problem.

I wanted them to include that part too! I was so sad when it ended...I was like, where is it?!? I was waiting specifically to see that scene! Dumbledore was a great man...I thought we should have shown our respects to him by including a funeral to remember him!

I absolutley loved the Ron and Hermione romance. When he said her name in his sleep... that was so cute! But I really loved the movie, I thought this was definitely the best one, granted this was like my favorite book. I really want to see it again!

Lavender is like the annoying stalker fangirl who won't ever leave. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter