Harry Potter Interactive Wand Maps

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
We're definitely getting one interactive wand on our trip. How sturdy are the maps? Can you buy the map separately from the wand as an extra souvenir? TIA :)

You really don’t need the maps at all. We never used ours. There are markings on the ground to indicate where the tricks work, plus you see everyone else standing on the spots.

Also I just realized I didn’t answer your question sorry! The maps are pretty sturdy, accordion folded on thick paper. Not thick as cardstock but thicker than copy paper. Not sure re: souvenir maps.

You really don’t need the maps at all. We never used ours. There are markings on the ground to indicate where the tricks work, plus you see everyone else standing on the spots.
We had a different experience. We definitely used the maps to find the locations. I think that trying to find the spots on the ground without the map would be really hard. Also it was fun to use the map.

I think like the PP said the maps are pretty sturdy paper. Pretty sure that you can google it and find a bunch of images of the maps that you can use.

We're definitely getting one interactive wand on our trip. How sturdy are the maps? Can you buy the map separately from the wand as an extra souvenir? TIA :)

It would be easy to miss some magic spell spots without the map. I have watched a few people almost miss a couple in Knockturn Alley. I pointed them out. Didn’t want them to miss out.

The map that comes with your interactive wand is made of sturdy thick paper.

The maps are not currently available for purchase on their own separately from the wands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter