Harry Potter Role play!

Melody: *sees Ron and Hermione's compartment, but thinks they're dating, so moves on* Ugh where are all the fifth years??

Maxime: *talks to herself* Hm, now where's an empty compartment..... I suppose I should study....Dad would want me to.....

OOC: I'm not playing Maxime's dad anymore btw.

Charlotte: *walks down and sees WIlliam and Isabella* hi can i sit with you guys?

Serenity: I'm late, I'm late, I am SO late! *stops running* Uh, yeah, bye everyone! I'll write you everyday, I PROMISE. *gets on train*. Where to sit, where to sit...

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42488526 said:
Ron: Why? *looks at her* *cocks head to the side*

Because I hate when my chocolate frogs are too soft,dont you?

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42488551 said:
Emilia: Yes, me too! Hope the DADA teacher stays...

Quinn - Me too. It's one of my favorite classes!!

Serenity: I'm late, I'm late, I am SO late! *stops running* Uh, yeah, bye everyone! I'll write you everyday, I PROMISE. *gets on train*. Where to sit, where to sit...

Quinn - Hey Serenity!!

Maxime: Finally! An empty compartmemt! *walks in puts stuff down* *talks to her gray owl* Well Penelope, I am so not ready for another year. I love school. It's just....it's pressure time again, you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter