• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter Role play!

Hermione:The half-blood prince?That sounds dangerous *puts back book sits next to Melody* Can I see it?

Melody: I don't think it's dangerous...I mean I'm not going to shout out homemade spells or anything...he's just been boosting my Potions grades a bit... *lets Hermione see it, but doesn't hand it to her*

OOC: lol :rotfl:

Max: Huh. Very.....interesting. Who said that?

Melody: The Doctor said it actually...he's very old...and not quite of this world

OOC: Melody Williams is technically a character's name on DW :laughing:

Melody: I don't think it's dangerous...I mean I'm not going to shout out homemade spells or anything...he's just been boosting my Potions grades a bit... *lets Hermione see it, but doesn't hand it to her*

Hermione:Well there are spells in here that I have never seen.You should probably hand it in.

Melody: The Doctor said it actually...he's very old...and not quite of this world

OOC: Melody Williams is technically a character's name on DW :laughing:

Max: He sounds like a strange person.

Melody: I don't feel like I'll be a good Quidditch captain :sad2:

Max: Come on now Melody. We haven't even started tryouts. And if the captain we both played under picked you, then he obviously thinks you'll do well. Don't worry too much. You win some games and you lose others. No one's expecting you to do everything right.

Max: Come on now Melody. We haven't even started tryouts. And if the captain we both played under picked you, then he obviously thinks you'll do well. Don't worry too much. You win some games and you lose others. No one's expecting you to do everything right.

Melody: I haven't even decided when try-outs are going to be...or what our strategy will be..or anything...

Melody: I haven't even decided when try-outs are going to be...or what our strategy will be..or anything...

Max: We can't even work on strategy until we've seen the rosters of the other teams. And try-outs is as easy as saying "Try-outs will be Saturday at three o' clock in the afternoon." and reserving the quidditch field.

Hermione:*gets dressed*I think I'm gonna go down to breakfast.*walks down to great hall*

Hermoine:*eats scrambled eggs* *looks out window*Mails here!And Victor wrote me back!*takes letter from owl and opens it*Awww,poor Victor Its freezing at Durmstrang!*blushes*He's so nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter