Has anyone been successful in getting late Dec. FP+ for Parade and Wishes?

Nope. I have looked every day since the 60 day mark. I called Disney today and asked about. The first lady told me I just have must missed out. I laughed and politely told her that's not possible, as I have been very diligent, and I know others have been, too. I asked to be transferred to IT. They looked in the system and said even they couldn't get in. It's blocked out during late December.

I was able yo book today. It wouldn't let me switch attractions though. I had to start over and when I have the parade it won't allow me to move anything earlier than 4:45 pm. Wanted to do belle right before lunch at be our guest

Yup, I was finally able to book MSEP for 12/29. I did have to start over and replace all of my existing FP+s, but I was then able to move everything else back to where they originally were. Availability (at least for Buzz and Big Thunder) was wide open for our party of 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter