Has anyone been to Pirates League in the past couple weeks?

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
Looks like the mermaid package is no longer offered but there is a “scurry glam” package offered. My DD loves the mermaid package so this will be a bummer, but she might like the scurry glam. Just wondering if anyone has info about what it looks like before I make a reservation. Thanks!

I was curious about this too. I only booked it for the Mermaid package. I hope that it could still be an option.

Oh I hope someone knows if the mermaid package is still available! I have this booked this week for my mermaid obsessed niece! She is not into pirates, so I don't think that would appeal the scurry glam would appeal to her.

Just wanted to update that the mermaid package is still available. It was available with all other options, didn't have to ask about it or anything. Our little mermaid loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter