Has anyone been to San Diego Comic Con? Question for you

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
Can you buy several of the toy exclusives? Every year they have exclusive my little pony figures. If you wanted to buy 5 or 10 could you? Or do they limit it?

It's usually limited by the individual dealer, and the limit varies depending on what the item is. A couple of my friends actually pay for their trip to the convention by buying as much limited stuff as they can and eBaying it.

It's usually limited by the individual dealer, and the limit varies depending on what the item is. A couple of my friends actually pay for their trip to the convention by buying as much limited stuff as they can and eBaying it.

The limited stuff is cool, for several years we have been purchasing the exclusive LPS and MLP stuff on ebay , we have never been to SDCC, but the reason I asked is because this year we are looking at the ponies for sale, and some sellers have them and say they have multiple quantities, some have as many as 10. so it got me to thinking if they are real or counterfeit because I wasnt sure if someone could actually purchase 10 of an item at comic con.

Sometimes it depends on if the quantity rules were set when they got them.

Never been to Comic Con but went to Star Wars Celebration II which had an exclusive figure. Before they realized it, they had no limit on quantities. After they got wind of people buying a bunch at a time, they imposed a 2 item limit.

I think it depends. Hasbro currently has some of the DJ Pon-3 and Princess Twilight Sparkle exclusives on hasbrotoyshop right now for $50 each(which Im pretty sure is how much they went for at the con). Its way better than the eBay prices. But if you wanna get them you should probably act fast. Last year the Derpy figure sold out on Hasbro's website in a couple hours.

I think it depends. Hasbro currently has some of the DJ Pon-3 and Princess Twilight Sparkle exclusives on hasbrotoyshop right now for $50 each(which Im pretty sure is how much they went for at the con). Its way better than the eBay prices. But if you wanna get them you should probably act fast. Last year the Derpy figure sold out on Hasbro's website in a couple hours.

Thank you! I just got DJ Pon 3 which is the one my dd wants! Last year I wasn't fast and missed Derpy, got that on eBay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter