• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone been to Six Flags New England recently?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
We are supposed to be bringing the kids to Six Flags this Friday. Dh noticed on the app the majority of the water rides say closed and the rides that are open say 0 min waits. Dh wants to just cancel if most of the rides are closed but I’m thinking the app just isn’t up to date. No way the park has been open since Memorial Day and they don’t have the water park rides open yet?

I also find it strange the rides say 0 wait. That doesn’t really happen ever so I think the app just isn’t reliable. Our little kids haven’t been yet and they are pretty much sticking to the kids area and non slides in the water park. DD17 and her boyfriend will be utilizing all the thrill rides and water slides.

Check the reviews before you go. My DD was planning on going since she went to school nearby but when I sent her the reviews to read she hit pause for a bit, they were not great.

We are supposed to be bringing the kids to Six Flags this Friday. Dh noticed on the app the majority of the water rides say closed and the rides that are open say 0 min waits. Dh wants to just cancel if most of the rides are closed but I’m thinking the app just isn’t up to date. No way the park has been open since Memorial Day and they don’t have the water park rides open yet?

I also find it strange the rides say 0 wait. That doesn’t really happen ever so I think the app just isn’t reliable. Our little kids haven’t been yet and they are pretty much sticking to the kids area and non slides in the water park. DD17 and her boyfriend will be utilizing all the thrill rides and water slides.
Odds are if the app is like most parks it won't show you wait times til you are in the park.

Wait times don't show unless you're in the park.

We have a Six Flags membership but we haven't been to New England yet this summer. So I'm not sure what's open or closed.

Thanks for responses everyone! We decided to just go for it since we don’t really have much planned for the summer.
Our little kids are pretty happy with just anything water related and DD17 will just be happy not to be hanging out with her little siblings and parents since we are bringing her boyfriend.

🤞 it isn’t too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter