• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone bought clorox wipes from BJ's lately?

I ordered some online and they have changed the delivery date at least twice on me, now they are backordered until the middle of May. I think retailers are reserving their stock for their stores so if you are trying to order online you are out of luck.

I am very disappointed with Bjs on this. I spoke to them with chat a couple of time, always "as soon as they come in, those waiting will be first". I sent two emails requesting the order NOT be cancelled after 30 days, I was willing to wait. I ordered on March 27 and on April 22 I got an email saying they are out of stock and the order was cancelled.

I would have been happy if they said, we can't get clorox wipes but we can replace the order with Lysol wipes. But they didn't, so instead I spend a few hours, clicking, clicking, clicking , keeping 3 windows open at amazon checking. Paid higher than BJS, but not an awful price. I did find clorox wipes in the flat packs (like diaper wipes) on amazon in a three pack and was able (and got) 3 units , so now I'm good . I've been sharing some of my stock with my kids and a next door neighbor, so my 2 packs- 5 bottle each- when started was down to two bottles.

Can I ask when did you order online?

Just saw a story on GMA that TP will likely be more readily available soon as it's made in America, wipes are made in China and could be hard to get well into the summer.

I was just able to get BJs brand today on Long Island. Just lucky to be there at the time they were putting them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter