• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Was just able to finish my MB still need my DH and I'm done.

3FA832EF-C04C-433C-9F66-86FDE960ABFE.jpg

I bumped the Tink one for you. ;)

I just wanted to say how beautiful everyone's creations are! We just got back a few days ago and didn't see this thread until just now. I'm bummed. We'll be going back next year, so I'll be thinking about what to come up with for that trip. I may have to recruit my DH to do the art since he is very talented in that area.

Thanks everyone for sharing your talented efforts with us!

My 4 year old's band
1661487_10201740129326868_913833698_n.jpg

Used tattoos from Planes valentines. Plan to add a clear coat of polish to seal it.

I can't wait to hear how it works! This may be how I can get a purple band, even a purple sparkly band!!
Would love to see pics and how you made it purple! That was the color I wanted. I have plenty of time to research...not leaving for 82 days.

Would love to see pics and how you made it purple! That was the color I wanted. I have plenty of time to research...not leaving for 82 days.

I am not finished yet but am making DD a sparkly purple band. Just buy a pretty purple nail polish and do a couple coats...pretty easy!

Outlining the mickey head is easy. Paint as messy as you want. Wait for it to dry. Use finger nail polish remover across the entire area. The paint will stay in the crevice around the mickey head.

Outlining the mickey head is easy. Paint as messy as you want. Wait for it to dry. Use finger nail polish remover across the entire area. The paint will stay in the crevice around the mickey head.

Brilliant! Thanks!

Love all the ideas on this thread can't wait to get my MB, nail polish and stickers to get started blinging it out :)

1625632_10201758053894971_1536740596_n.jpg

Here's our bands.
Need to stop messing with them :) Not super happy with the red one (Sharpie and nail polish do not get along) but DS is- so that is all that matters.

I know there are people out there that probably have vinyl machines. Has anyone tried making designs with the vinyl on them yet? :confused3 If so will you post some pictures. I am not as artistic :artist: as a lot of the people on here. Wish I was they are great!!!! I am jealous :)

I thought about doing the duck tape cameo on my husbands like someone did earlier. But for the girls and me I was going to do something sparkly and maybe a design.

:dancer:Only 81 more days to go I am sooooo excited. Haven't been since I was a child.

:disrocks:

I know there are people out there that probably have vinyl machines. Has anyone tried making designs with the vinyl on them yet? :confused3 If so will you post some pictures. I am not as artistic :artist: as a lot of the people on here. Wish I was they are great!!!! I am jealous :)

we have thought about this. As we have a number of vinyl machines.

in fact, we have debated setting up a custom magic band shop. Were we will custom create your magic band to your specs. As I know allot of people say they are not very good at this sort of DIY project.

Though the cost would be kind of high..due to the amount of time and work that goes into making a custom item. Then throw in Disney legal...or the fact that anyone with a machine could do this. Don't think it would really pan out as a business or be worth while to do it a one stop custom MB shop.

But who knows...we will keep you posted if we decide to offer this service

but certainly vinyl is an option. Which basically would be a big decal/sticker that goes onto your MB.
you can get waterproof vinyl...it holds up well to abuse and sun exposer

the best part is...you can easily peel off the vinyl and replace with a new design.

so long answer short (too late)
it's certainly something to consider when customizing your MB

we have thought about this. As we have a number of vinyl machines.

in fact, we have debated setting up a custom magic band shop. Were we will custom create your magic band to your specs. As I know allot of people say they are not very good at this sort of DIY project.

Though the cost would be kind of high..due to the amount of time and work that goes into making a custom item. Then throw in Disney legal...or the fact that anyone with a machine could do this. Don't think it would really pan out as a business or be worth while to do it a one stop custom MB shop.

But who knows...we will keep you posted if we decide to offer this service

but certainly vinyl is an option. Which basically would be a big decal/sticker that goes onto your MB.
you can get waterproof vinyl...it holds up well to abuse and sun exposer

the best part is...you can easily peel off the vinyl and replace with a new design.

so long answer short (too late)
it's certainly something to consider when customizing your MB

I agree that you probably would not get your monies worth out of doing them since it takes so much time. Plus the headache of the legality could be tricky.

I have a silhouette machine so I can do mine. I just didn't know if anyone had even tried it or wanted to share pictures of the ones they did do with it.

:thanks:Thanks though!

:dancer:Only 81 more days to go I am sooooo excited. Haven't been since I was a child.

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter