Has anyone done Keys to the Kingdom? What rides did you go on?

pomcoach

Mouseketeer
We are doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour of Magic Kingdom. We've been going to Disney since 1988, so for 30 years! Finally we are going to take this tour. I'd especially like to know what rides they take you on. Because we don't want to waste our fast pass choices for the same ride. I read somewhere that Jungle Ride is for sure one of the rides. Does that sound right? I also heard there were 2 other rides. Does anyone know what they are? Thanks for any info. And did you like the tour?
We are so excited!

I just did the tour last week. We rode Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion. On Jungle Cruise the guide talked about the ride as we went through, so if you want the full experience with the jokes and everything, you may want to ride it again.

We went on Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion. The guide talked during the rides. You should do it again after the tour and you won't see those rides the same again.

Thank you so much for the info. Did you like the tour and feel you learned and experienced a lot in the 5 hours? Where did you have the lunch?

I loved the tour. There was definitely some things I already knew, but I learned a lot too. If you are interested in the history and the workings of the park, I definitely recommend it. We ate lunch at Pecos Bills.

In September, we rode HM and Jungle Cruise. We also watched a Tiki Room show. Lunch was at Tomorrowland Terrace. The menu is a combination of offerings from the Noodle Station and Casey’s.

Went on the tour 1/19 and rode HM and Jungle Cruise. We had lunch at Tomorrowland terrace and they had a burger, chicken tenders, chef salad and corn dog nuggets on the menu. It’s a nice tour and defiantly worth the price. I would have preferred Pecos Bills, so hopefully that’s a permanent change.

We went on it at the beginning of January 2018. The rides were HM & JC. The food was at Tomorrowland Terrace. The corn dog nuggets were good. We really enjoyed all the information given during the tour.

Sounds delicious! And thank you for all the good info. about rides and lunch! I'm very excited and can't wait! I do LOVE the history of Disney. Walt is my 8th cousin.

Last edited:
We took the tour in July of 2016. Rides were Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates. Lunch back then was at Columbia Harbor House, but that changed shortly after we did the tour and seems to have been Tomorrowland Terrace ever since. Personally, DW and I loved the tour! It was super informative. I've heard though that how good your tour is depends on your tour guide.

Then I'll start praying for a good guide! Thanks everyone for all the encouraging news. Can't wait!

Funny - we took this tour in 2002 and we also road HM and JC! We enjoyed this tour a lot and it has made countless future visits even better as we are always looking out for some of the little details we learned!

Thanks cell_disney! Wow! 2002. So this has been going for quite some time. So cool. I am really looking forward to it!
:teacher: Thanks everyone for all the schooling!
Happy trips to Disney!

We did the Marceline to Magic tour last year and was toying with the idea of doing Keys to Kingdom this april but not sure there a huge difference besides the time and cost? anyone do both?

What restrictions did they give for taking pictures? Just curious.
No pictures backstage, the utilidors, or anywhere the general public is not allowed to see. Other than that you can take pictures of everything else.

We did the tour in November last year.
As people have already said a lot depends on your guide, we had a lady called Rey who had worked at Disney for over 20 years, she was fantastic.
Lunch was at Tomorrow Land Terrace & we rode the Jungle Cruise & Haunted Mansion.
The utilidors were highlight of the tour for us.
Money well spent as far as we are concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter