Has anyone done the adult costume package for Star Wars?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I signed up for the adult package for Star Wars costumes on my upcoming cruise with the Star Wars Day at Sea. It mentions getting your hair done and getting a shirt. Has anyone done this? Do you have a picture of how it turned out? I'm wondering if it's worth the money. I've always wished I could do BBB, but that has an age cap of 12 so that'll never happen LOL. So this is the closest I'll be able to get. It'll be me and my Fiance. Any reviews on it?

I found a photo of the shirts. I'd buy something elsewhere myself.

Adult-Galactic-Transformation-Options.jpg

I found a photo of the shirts. I'd buy something elsewhere myself.

Adult-Galactic-Transformation-Options.jpg
Thanks! They are kind of cute, the guy's shirts seem way more detailed lol. I'm just hoping for some Leia bun hair. We are doing all the Star Wars character meet and greets afterward that day so seems like a cute idea to get dressed up.

I was wondering the same thing! I found one blog that mentioned that you could upgrade to a “Rey dress” for $89 total...it looks pretty simple and not worth the cost, IMHO. I think we are going to just purchase our costumes beforehand and maybe keep the kiddo’s appointment since the kid ones come with a full costume.

I was wondering the same thing! I found one blog that mentioned that you could upgrade to a “Rey dress” for $89 total...it looks pretty simple and not worth the cost, IMHO. I think we are going to just purchase our costumes beforehand and maybe keep the kiddo’s appointment since the kid ones come with a full costume.
Ya that is pretty pricey for a dress. I think we'll keep the appointment. It seems like a fun idea. I wonder what they'll be able to do to my Fiance he doesn't have much hair to work with lol. But I didn't want to leave him out of the fun.

I signed up for the adult package for Star Wars costumes on my upcoming cruise with the Star Wars Day at Sea. It mentions getting your hair done and getting a shirt. Has anyone done this? Do you have a picture of how it turned out? I'm wondering if it's worth the money. I've always wished I could do BBB, but that has an age cap of 12 so that'll never happen LOL. So this is the closest I'll be able to get. It'll be me and my Fiance. Any reviews on it?

Yes! Partner and I did it on the Fantasy earlier this year. We were made up as Poe Dameron (sp?) and Kylo Ren. You got the shirt, lanyard, and the customized name tag. It was fun and we got great photos around the ship!

My husband was Poe in March. It was...fine? The shirt is fine. They basically just gave him stubble (which...he would have had on his own by 4pm) and didn't do much with his hair (to be fair, he doesn't have a ton of hair). It wasn't nearly as cool as my kids' makeovers, and in my opinion not worth the $50.
But, I didn't do it, so I can't speak to the women's. There were no other adults in there while we were, and I certainly couldn't tell wandering about who had been to BBB and who was just super good at costumes! There were people with amazing costumes and makeup that clearly did not come from BBB

My bad, I thought those were all basically the same thing.

It is similar, but the makeovers are more bounding if you choose to dress a la whichever one you’re getting than the full work-up you get at BBB.

Yes! Partner and I did it on the Fantasy earlier this year. We were made up as Poe Dameron (sp?) and Kylo Ren. You got the shirt, lanyard, and the customized name tag. It was fun and we got great photos around the ship!
That sounds great!

My husband was Poe in March. It was...fine? The shirt is fine. They basically just gave him stubble (which...he would have had on his own by 4pm) and didn't do much with his hair (to be fair, he doesn't have a ton of hair). It wasn't nearly as cool as my kids' makeovers, and in my opinion not worth the $50.
But, I didn't do it, so I can't speak to the women's. There were no other adults in there while we were, and I certainly couldn't tell wandering about who had been to BBB and who was just super good at costumes! There were people with amazing costumes and makeup that clearly did not come from BBB
Ya, my Fiance doesn't have much hair and has a beard so not sure what they'd really be able to do to him lol. But having the shirt will at least give him a costume, because there's no way he's dressing up otherwise. I originally was just going to do me, but I didn't want him to feel left out.

My bad, I thought those were all basically the same thing.
aw I got really excited lol. Oh well. If I have a daughter one day she will be going there a lot lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter