• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone done the Platinum Dining Plan

Momofthreemen

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of doing the Platinum Dinning Plan in Aug. for Anniversary trip :hug:. It will only be the 2 of us. We want to do a lot of tours and the Richard Petty experience. Just wanting to know if anyone has done it and was it worth it??

I did the Platinum plan several years ago. It is definitely worth it if you plan to use everything that comes with it. We did many of the tours - Dolphins in Depth, the snorkeling tour in the Seas, Backstage Safari, and were able to eat at V&A and go on an Illuminations cruise. We were very stuffed and very tired by the end, but to me it was worth it.

We did a 1 night platinum stay a few weeks ago. It was great! :goodvibes

Can I ask a question :cutie: since the minimum stay is now 3 nights (starting 2012), would you do it again, or would it be too much of a good thing? :goodvibes

edited to add: rereading my post, I know that too much Disney is never enough :laughing: but what I really meant is do you feel that you would want to pack too many things into a longer stay? I would love to try a Platinum stay, but I wonder if I would be tempted to go overboard and then need a vacation to get over my vacation KWIM? ;)

I did the Platinum plan several years ago. It is definitely worth it if you plan to use everything that comes with it. We did many of the tours - Dolphins in Depth, the snorkeling tour in the Seas, Backstage Safari, and were able to eat at V&A and go on an Illuminations cruise. We were very stuffed and very tired by the end, but to me it was worth it.

Thanks so much! that is what I wanted to hear!! book Aug. 3-Aug 11!
Beach Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter