Has anyone eaten at The Latin Quarter at CitiWalk?

sherry7

DIS Veteran
Hi DIS'ers. I just found a coupon for The Latin Quarter at Universal's CitiWalk. Buy one entree, get one 1/2 off. Anyone ever eat jere? How's the food? Prices? Thanks!

Food and Service are outstanding...take that coupon and make a reservation now! The prices for dinner entrees are the usual $15-$25 range. I am not kidding about the reservations...this place has become very popular...you do need reservations...I make them even when I go down to the Portofino for the weekend. During dinner there are also mini shows...singing and dancing on the stage...it is very nice. great atmosphere!

We ate there two weeks ago and it was one of the best meals we had all week! The food and service were excellent and we really enjoyed the entertainment. The tip was included (17%) in our bill (we were a party of four) so watch for it- I almost double tipped, but we did leave our server an extra $10 because he was so good. Dinner for 4 with a one shared appetizer and a shared dessert was $118 with tip but we also had a $26 pitcher of Cuban Mojitos (which were excellent). We will be back on our Feb trip!

Where did you find this coupon? We are going to citywalk the week after next, and I would love to find some coupons! Also, when is the best time of day to go to citywalk? It will just be myself and a friend,no kids with us this time. Any suggestions for not to miss places would be appreciated. Thanks! Lilly

Did you see any kids at the Latin Quarter? Do they have a kids menu?
I have a giftcertificate for $50 I wanted to use when I'm in WDW in 3 weeks.
It the food really expensive?

My family is latin, it was great, nice music, band on weekends. I had some pork and onion appetizer...mmmmmmm. They went twice while we were there. Downtown disney was the best part of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter