• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

has anyone else feel like this

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
So i have been up practically all night. My mind is empty but i feel high. I never did drugs so technically i dont know what it feels to be high but it feels likei am excited but not at the same time. I don't know how to explain this feeling. I am not happy. It is ruining my life. Cant sleep. Its like numbness and feeling excited when i am not.

Help

No. Its not a panic sense. Its calm but more like a high feeling in the brain. My mind is blank... it always is blank but i don't always feel the high sense.

You should prob go see your doctor, have a check up and get some simple blood work done. Then they can rule out a bunch of stuff from anemia to a thyroid condition or even an inner ear infection. Lots of things can cause you to feel lightheaded and or disoriented. Its best to discuss with your doctor. Hope you find out whats going on! :goodvibes

I would advise to go see your GP. It could be caused by something simple, or something that needs to be looked into. I think all of us have gone through having some sleeping problems at one point or another in our life, but this would be better if you brought it up to your family physician.

As part of my kidney disease, I also have anemia and that sounds like what I've gone through. I wouldn't say just based on the comparison that is what it is, but I definitely think a doctor visit to have it checked out is a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter