Has anyone ever gotten help from Delta?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to modify our flights all evening. Waited 2 1/2 hours on the phone then hung up. Tried sending a message but says message not delivered. Tried calling again and it said 6 hour wait. Ugh! How do you get any help?

I had to adjust a flight about a month ago. I did online chat, had to wait 3 hours for someone to assist me (I multi-tasked while waiting), and once they got to me, the issue was resolved in less than 3 minutes.

Are you fairly close to your airport? When my daughter had to cancel her trip when COVID blew up last year she went straight to the airport (about 25 minutes from our house). Wait time on the phone was about 6 hours. She was in and out in less than 1/2 hour.

Are you fairly close to your airport? When my daughter had to cancel her trip when COVID blew up last year she went straight to the airport (about 25 minutes from our house). Wait time on the phone was about 6 hours. She was in and out in less than 1/2 hour.
No we are about hour and half away.

If our tickets were bought April 20, 2021 main cabin non refundable ticket can I get a refund if I cancel?
I read the cancellation policy and if I’m understanding it correctly I can.

If our tickets were bought April 20, 2021 main cabin non refundable ticket can I get a refund if I cancel?
I read the cancellation policy and if I’m understanding it correctly I can.
You can cancel but if you read carefully you get a CREDIT on Delta. Not a credit back to the original form of payment. Follow link that @daisy2013 posted above and it is very clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter