Has anyone ever gotten the Vacation packages on-line??

Shannie

Do you really think I'm a Princess?!?!?!?!?!
We are planning our first trip to Disney in September, and I was wondering if the Vacation packages that you see on Disneyworld.com is worth the price. We are taking a 2 year old, and a 5 year old, and we want them to have the best time!!! We already have the resort picked out (All-Star Movies), and the dates, we just need to know if the add-on's are worth it. We are looking at the "Disney Magic" package if anyone knows anything about it.

Thanks,

Shannon:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Are you sure that you want your time/days to be that structured?

I haven't ever experienced the package deal.....
I do know that length of stay passes and certain meals are included (if you use your 'wishes' for them).

The packages just seemed a bit high to me- especially with the current codes running. (Sorry, ASMO isn't included).

You can go to www.disney.go.com and price a package there. It will definitely give you an idea of what your budget will be.

You can also check out Dreams Unlimited Travel... I've been hearing great things about them here.

Good luck, and if I can help.....

:p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter