Has anyone ever had blondies cookies?

*Robin*

bibbity bobbity boo!
It's a little cookie stand out here, like Mrs. Fields, but my son absolutely adores the sugar cookies with the heavy icing...you know, the "holiday" ones they do up all the time. I'm sure it's a basic bakery recipe, but this is something I've NEVER made...always thought it was too too too much...leave it to my son to go for something I can't figure out. I've tried them, and they are pretty good, thick cookies, but not a texture I know, as well as the decorator icing. It's not the hard icing, but a thick creamy type, not whipped cream either.

I can't get their website to load, so I'm coming here...any ideas?

Thanks so much!! :):)
Have a great day!

I didn't know my cookies had become famous! ;)

We don't have Blondies Cookies here, but I have a pretty good idea of the cookie you are talking about. it sounds a lot like the cookies that come from Cookie Bouquet (don't know if you have that where you are or not) but I have seen a similar recipe from Wilton (they make the cake pans and stuff) for their decorator cookies. Maybe some of the posters that decorate cakes have the Wilton recipe.

HTH!

Great idea! I checked the Wilton site and they had a buttercream recipe, but I don't know if that's what I'm looking for...*sigh* I suppose I should just get out the stuff and start making some of the things I've found looking around...but I'm just too lazy! :rolleyes:

Blondie, you mean YOU don't even have the recipe??? :D

Thanks Yummy! I appreciate it!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter