Has anyone ever ordered from Bloom Chic?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I have many ads that run across my Facebook page Bloom Chic and I can honestly say that I really love a lot of their clothes that they advertise.
Just looking for actualy people who have ordered from there.
How is the customer service?
The ordering/shipping times?
The quality of the clothes?
The sizing? Do they run true to size? Smaller? Bigger?

Anything you can tell me about the clothes would be helpful.
Thanks!

I am waiting on my first BloomChic order to arrive so I can't answer most of your questions...but I have a coworker who swears by them and I trust her so I thought I'd give it a try. I will tell you this much...shipping is super slow. I discovered that while this is technically an American company based in LA, they actually ship everything from China. I ordered on 11/4 and just got notice that my package should be arriving today. Much slower than I anticipated. If I remember, I'll report back here after I try on my things!

I have many ads that run across my Facebook page Bloom Chic and I can honestly say that I really love a lot of their clothes that they advertise.
Just looking for actualy people who have ordered from there.
How is the customer service?
The ordering/shipping times?
The quality of the clothes?
The sizing? Do they run true to size? Smaller? Bigger?

Anything you can tell me about the clothes would be helpful.
Thanks!
I have purchased one shirt from them. It did take a few weeks to arrive, but I think it fits true to size.

I am waiting on my first BloomChic order to arrive so I can't answer most of your questions...but I have a coworker who swears by them and I trust her so I thought I'd give it a try. I will tell you this much...shipping is super slow. I discovered that while this is technically an American company based in LA, they actually ship everything from China. I ordered on 11/4 and just got notice that my package should be arriving today. Much slower than I anticipated. If I remember, I'll report back here after I try on my things!
I'm having the same problem. I ended up canceling part of my order because it won't arrive in time. Even if the clothes are amazing I doubt I'll order from them again.

I didn't order from Bloom Chic, but ChicWish which is kind of the same.

Like @cincystamper, the clothes took about a month to arrive and it's a company that might have some administrative address in the U.S. but everything is direct from China. I did have to return a lot due to fit and that was another ordeal. Otherwise, the clothing, especially anything made of a sweater material, was really high quality.

I ordered a dress from them and when I got it I was so disappointed. It was very cheaply made and was just a silkscreen of the pattern on the dress. Fast fashion at its worst.

I have a few times. I have t shirts I really like from them, one tank that’s my absolute favorite now actually! I also have a couple of sweaters that are nice. I did order a summer dress that was a nope. I didn’t try and return it but I should have. It was just flimsy material and the deep V, even with the extra snap, was too much for the bigger chest. I’ll order again, but nothing low cut. I don’t find the overall quality to be bad either. Not fabulous but not (too) cheap.

Not BloomChic, but I had a lot of ads from Quince in my social media. Cashmere sweaters (I love cashmere and have spent a lot of money on sweaters) starting at $50. I was skeptical, reviews were good, so I ordered a cashmere crew neck ($50), it was free shipping and free returns, so I figured why not? It took about 10 days to arrive and it is great quality for the price. Very soft and not at all see through. I've since ordered a v-neck, turtleneck, and a few other styles in cotton. Sizing is pretty much true to size, I recommend!

I ordered two summer dresses that were good. Sort of weird material, but fit was fine and for the price they make great casual throw on dresses. I've actually gotten some compliments on them. A success.

My second order was a pair of swim bottoms and three sweaters. The swim bottoms are fine. One of the sweaters was HUGE, like four sizes too big although it was marked my size. Because it was so cheap, I didn't bother to return it - just put it in the good will pile. The other two sweaters are okay. I wouldn't call the second order a success and probably won't order again unless I see something specific I want to take a gamble on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter