Has anyone ever used OGC Lux Transportation, I think they were called something else. Other option I am considering... All input appreciated!

nswift

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the
These guys are now called Original Groundbreakers but I think they are found under another name as well. I like the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 XD but am also considering ACE LUXURY Orlando transfer with the SUV. Hoping someone here has some personal experience with one of these and will share their experience. We haven't cruised since 2019, and my husband has had no vacations since then. I really want this to go off without a hitch, and be special! We are in healthcare and are a bit burned it, if I am being honest.
All thoughts on the subject, suggestions, welcome! We fly in on 4/27 for a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy leaving 4/29. We have 2 of us (my husband and I), and my daughter, her husband and their 2 kiddos ( 8 and 10yrs old) -- the cruise was a Christmas gift to them from her dad and I :-) Figured experiences, and memories, were the best gift! So 6 of us total, and about 5 suitcases (2 full size and the rest carry ons). So if you have any suggestions, please share! I have spent a lot of time researching but there is not much out there that is up to date! I will be making a youtube with the information I have come up with to help someone else! Including the motels at Cape Canaveral....all the videos are so out of date!
Thanks in advance for all input!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter