Has anyone found the Disney Raybans?

missingthesun

Earning My Ears
Disney is releasing rare print Raybans this month however I have not been able to find them yet. Has anyone seen them or know how much they will be? Where can I find them? Are they the retro Wayfarer or the new Wayfarer?
The article that talks about their release is on the Disney Parks Blog.

Disney is releasing rare print Raybans this month however I have not been able to find them yet. Has anyone seen them or know how much they will be? Where can I find them? Are they the retro Wayfarer or the new Wayfarer?
The article that talks about their release is on the Disney Parks Blog.

I returned from WDW last week and did not find them during my stay. :sad1:

We bought a pair for our DS at Mousegears in May.

The link for this article is HERE.

You can also buy the Dooney & Bourke handbags online as well as some other items.

DSC_0783.jpg

The regular Ray Bans with printed temple pieces cost around $165!

Assuming they're the polarized variant, that's not toooo much of a premium. Ray Ban's are very high end, well made sunglasses. That said, I'm sure there's a "Disney tax" on them in this case also.

No, still not released.

I was thinking of buying a pair as a Christmas gift but have read that not all RayBans are manufactured in Italy, many are manufactured in China. Now, I will have to think about that if they ever are released.

No, still not released. I was thinking of buying a pair as a Christmas gift but have read that not all RayBans are manufactured in Italy, many are manufactured in China. Now, I will have to think about that if they ever are released.
They were released last week. Two styles $175 each.

No, still not released.

I was thinking of buying a pair as a Christmas gift but have read that not all RayBans are manufactured in Italy, many are manufactured in China. Now, I will have to think about that if they ever are released.

Also to comment further on this, I have seen the inside of the Disney Raybans, and it say Made in Italy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter