Has anyone from the same sex ever make a pass at you

Yes, several times...

Some very subtle, some very bold... I do think that it is very flattering to have someone of the same sex, think that I'm attractive... and I am not in the least offended by it...

No, but my middle school students told the science teacher I’d be the perfect girlfriend for him. Our students don’t know that he’s gay. He’s also incredibly handsome and at least 10 years younger than me, so I was flattered the kids thought I was a good match for him. Didn’t matter to them that I’m married and have 2 grown children! He and I are very good friends, and we both thought it was funny.

Not that I am aware of but in the early 1950s my Mom had a college roommate that would try to crawl in bed with her

Yes by a kid in senior year of high school. The funny thing, even though I declined, it turned into a 45 year friendship until he passed away last year.

He had such an amazing sense of humor and always made me laugh. When I asked him to be in my wedding he said “doesn’t your fiancé get to pick the bridesmaids”🤣.

Yes several times over the years. As someone earlier said always a polite no thank you. I did have a friend that came out to be as bi in our freshman year of college too though she knew I was not attracted to women. It never affected our friendship though :)

From my husband..we've gone to P-Town on vacation twice both during Bear Week..it def. happened for my husband. It was not intentional to go during that weekend both times it was just the times we were able to vacation and both years Cape Cod was our vacation choice.

P-Town is a neat place if anyone is ever interested in going there. We enjoyed seeing Scarbie too

Yes by a kid in senior year of high school. The funny thing, even though I declined, it turned into a 45 year friendship until he passed away last year.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

It is one thing to be full of common sense during these times, but quite another forty-five years ago.

Thank you for sharing this story. It is lovely to meet exceptional human beings. Honestly, reading this post made my day. :goodvibes

For some reason I've always had a lot of gay friends. Back in the 80s I think it was just that my gay friends let me know they were gay, when a lot of them kept it hidden from most others. I don't know why; maybe they just knew I wouldn't care. I think a lot of people had a lot more gay friends than they realized back then.

But anyway, they knew I was straight, I knew I was straight, but there was one girl who would keep telling me "you never know for sure" with this suggestive look in her eyes. I'm pretty sure she was kidding/not kidding. And funnily, if I WERE gay, she probably would have been my type! We were great friends for a long time and she ended up dating another really good friend of mine after I introduced them. It turned out my other friend "didn't really know for sure" until she met my gay friend!

Now it seems like about half my friends are gay and nobody cares anymore. So much better. And these days I'd be thrilled to be hit on by someone of either sex!

Yes, I have. Although sometimes it goes over my head 😂 Alternatively, my gay roommate regularly gets hit on by women- he’s very handsome.

Yes several times over the years. As someone earlier said always a polite no thank you. I did have a friend that came out to be as bi in our freshman year of college too though she knew I was not attracted to women. It never affected our friendship though :)

From my husband..we've gone to P-Town on vacation twice both during Bear Week..it def. happened for my husband. It was not intentional to go during that weekend both times it was just the times we were able to vacation and both years Cape Cod was our vacation choice.

P-Town is a neat place if anyone is ever interested in going there. We enjoyed seeing Scarbie too

Love P town and it happened to my husband there too. It's flattering, we were both amused. Great looking guys there too, I mean wow they were gorgeous guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter