Has anyone had a room upgrade at the GF?

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Just wondering if anyone had been upgraded from GV to LV at the GF. We are staying at the end of Sept and wondered if we had any chance.

We stayed this past December on DVC points and thought there wasn't a chance. We booked a garden view.

Well, when we got to our room, we were happily surprised to have a beautiful lagoon view and of MK to boot!

Yes, we did get an awesome upgrade to a lagoon view in June of 2001! I had, however, asked for a specific room as a first choice in a room request.

I'm sure a number of people have gotten upgrades but I wouldn't plan on it. If a LV room is important to you try the discount codes available and see if you can reserve one.

Yes - back on our honeymoon - DH and I got upgraded from GV to LG - with a view of the entire 7 sea's lagoon - we got to watch the fireworks and water parade every night - it was awesome!!!

No matter what - there is no such thing as a *bad room* at GF!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter