Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

We're all set for our sit down reservations in July and just waiting on Oga's.

DLR Arrival Day
Dinner - Craftsman

DL day
Lunch - Hungry Bear (Rumored to open July 1st) is my kids first option. If it's not open have lunch reservation for BB who were lukewarm on bases on their menu.

Dinner - Cafe Orleans

DCA day
Lunch - Pym's Test Kitchen (this is my kids #1 option) already prepared to wake up early to secure Avengers Campus access and wait in line...if they still have lines to get into AC by July.

Dinner - Lamplight Lounge

Now if I can secure Oga's reservation for my DL day, I'm all set!

Last edited:
I had a chance to look more at Ogas, it appears they’ve only added availability for June. I found lots of times available up to June 30th, but nothing after. I’ll keep checking, but hopefully they’re adding more the day ogas actually opens.

Oh that is good to know. I was wondering why I could not find anything for Oga's.

I did manage to get Lamplight for dinner and a Wine Trattoria with no trouble at all for our trip in August.

Thank you all, btw, for the updates here. I got up at 3am to book this morning only to find nothing available. I figured stuff was borked. I checked again this morning to see that they didn't actually open until 6am thanks to y'all.

Disboards = best boards

I'm excited to have Lamplight Lounge booked for an August brunch.
But my excitement is mostly b/c of the theming.

Does anyone know how flexible LL is with orders?
Specifically, could a teen/adult order an "adult portion" of the omelet or quesadilla? Both are on the kids' menu, but oddly are not listed as adult options.
They do have on the adult menu four (4!) entrees with runny eggs. Would LL likely honor a request to thoroughly cook the eggs for those entrees? Or leave the mushrooms off their frittata bake?

Hello! I’ve seen that several more places have opened up in the past few days. Does anyone know if blue bayou will be opening up any more reservations for July/august?

I wonder why DTD reservations are still not showing up for early August?

Heck, I'm not even seeing DTD places available after the 2nd week in July!

I'm excited to have Lamplight Lounge booked for an August brunch.
But my excitement is mostly b/c of the theming.

Does anyone know how flexible LL is with orders?
Specifically, could a teen/adult order an "adult portion" of the omelet or quesadilla? Both are on the kids' menu, but oddly are not listed as adult options.
They do have on the adult menu four (4!) entrees with runny eggs. Would LL likely honor a request to thoroughly cook the eggs for those entrees? Or leave the mushrooms off their frittata bake?

Disney is normally very good about letting you customize your orders. I've been known to order from the kids menu (because I'm super picky and the adult menu didn't appeal) so I doubt that your teens would have a problem ordering. If they want adult sized portions, you may just order two of the kids meals instead. I also am very good about customizing my selection and haven't had any problems with that either.

Also, Oga's shows 930 closing, but seems like the latest reservations are at 8:25 pm, which is what I grabbed. Was hoping for later, but oh well.

Also, Oga's shows 930 closing, but seems like the latest reservations are at 8:25 pm, which is what I grabbed. Was hoping for later, but oh well.

They probably wont have later reservations available until the park hours are extended. The parks are still slated to close a 9pm every day.

They probably wont have later reservations available until the park hours are extended. The parks are still slated to close a 9pm every day.
That makes sense. DL does stay open until 10 starting in July, but maybe have to wait until July for the later restaurant times?

I got an Oga's reservation for my birthday this morning! So excited! I didn't want it enough to wake up at 3am PST, but when I woke up this morning it was the first thing I did!
Good thing you didn’t wake up that early, they didn’t start the reservation queue until just before 6am 😃. Congrats, and happy early birthday!

Is anyone looking for the following reservations - Am tweaking ones for arrival this week and figuring out which of these to let go:

June 16th
Lamplight Lounge for 2 @ 2:40pm / Lamplight Lounge for 2 @ 5:15pm
Blue Bayou for 2 @ 7:10pm
GCH Craftsman Bar for 4 @ 9:15pm

June 17th

Blue Bayou for 4 @ 11am
Carthay Circle Alfresco Dining for 4 @ 1:20 pm
GCH Craftsman for 2 @ 2:45pm

June 18th

Lamplight Lounge for 4 @ 3:30pm
Napa Rose for 4 @ 5:30pm

June 19th

Oga's Cantina for 2 @ 4:30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter