• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Is anyone looking for the following reservations - Am tweaking ones for arrival this week and figuring out which of these to let go:

June 16th
Lamplight Lounge for 2 @ 2:40pm / Lamplight Lounge for 2 @ 5:15pm
Blue Bayou for 2 @ 7:10pm
GCH Craftsman Bar for 4 @ 9:15pm

June 17th

Blue Bayou for 4 @ 11am
Carthay Circle Alfresco Dining for 4 @ 1:20 pm
GCH Craftsman for 2 @ 2:45pm

June 18th

Lamplight Lounge for 4 @ 3:30pm
Napa Rose for 4 @ 5:30pm

June 19th

Oga's Cantina for 2 @ 4:30pm
PLEASE BLUE BAYOU for 6/17

Last edited:
Hello! I’ve seen that several more places have opened up in the past few days. Does anyone know if blue bayou will be opening up any more reservations for July/august?
I am going to be releasing two BB reservations, one for 8/8 at 12:30 and one for 8/11 at 6:30. Let me know if either of those are ones you’d want I we can time when I release them.

So now we wait for Oga's beyond June 30th....Through persistence and luck we have a very nice group of reservations for my birthday weekend trip July 9-12.
July 9 Blue Bayou 3p. Alfresco Tasting Terrance for drinks and dessert 7:35p
July 10 Wine Country Trattoria 11:30am...DCA relaxation lunch with wine on the wall.... and Tortilla Joes 7:30p (13 yo son's favorite)
July 11 Café Orleans 11:30a for a GF Monte Cristo and Napa Rose 7:30p (would like to shoehorn drinks at Oga's around 3-4p when reservations open)
July 12 Storytellers 10:55a departure day, this is traditionally reserved for SH55...:(

With the current state of counter service and our dietary restrictions we are far better having table service meals. Good luck to everyone and I hope more times open with the increased capacity and recalling of cast members. Remember to be kind and tip well, they have likely been through as much or more than you over the past 18 months.
I have a birthday weekend at that same time! Happy Birthday!

We are only there for two nights (Friday and Saturday, leaving to drive back home Sunday afternoon) so we are going to try the Craftsman Friday night.

Probably do Cafe Orleans Saturday on our Disneyland day and right now it's a toss up between Wine Country Trattoria and Lamplight on Sunday our DCA day.

If anyone wants Carthay Circle at 5pm for a party of four on 6/17 please message me and we can time the release.

Edit: claimed

Last edited:
I am going to be releasing two BB reservations, one for 8/8 at 12:30 and one for 8/11 at 6:30. Let me know if either of those are ones you’d want I we can time when I release them.
Thank you so much!! Unfortunately I will not be there then but I really appreciate the offer!

If anyone is releasing lunch or dinner for 5 people 6/23 or 6/24, I would love to know! Especially Cafe Orleans for lunch or Lamplight Lounge for dinner.

I will be releasing today
Cafe Orleans for 5 @5:20 on Thursday the 17th
Lamplight Lounge for 5 @1:15 on Friday
Riverbelle Terrace for 5 @5:25 on Saturday

I made them in the hopes that the menus would change, but they haven't. And now that Rancho is opening, I'd rather have enchiladas. Message me if you'd like to co-ordinate.

Yes, I refuse to believe there isn’t a single reservation available on 8/14 (our first day) at any time for any side party at any restaurant! At least I hope it’s a glitch!
I thought, well, this is the first Saturday I've tried. Maybe Saturday reservations go even faster than weekdays. That seems logical enough, right?
But then I checked other Saturdays and they have plenty of availability.
So I'm with you on the glitch theory.
Vanellope!

I started checking at 3 am PDT. They never went up. Also, no restaurants have hours posted for for the 14th, so someone didn‘t do their job. Hopefully tomorrow.
Yeah, I don't know, they seem very random right now, usually waiting for new restaurants to announce reopening before catching up on reservations, kinda like yesterday when LL, Oga's and a couple others opened. It's quite frustrating, but I wouldn't be getting up at 3am just to check, unless you usually are up at that time.

This happened about a week ago too. One day never went up (I was checking at 6am ET). Then the next day that day and the previous day went up. Bizarre.

Yeah, I don't know, they seem very random right now, usually waiting for new restaurants to announce reopening before catching up on reservations, kinda like yesterday when LL, Oga's and a couple others opened. It's quite frustrating, but I wouldn't be getting up at 3am just to check, unless you usually are up at that time.
I live on the East Coast and am always up by 6 am. I certainly wouldn’t set an alarm if I lived in CA. Eek!

I am going to be releasing two BB reservations, one for 8/8 at 12:30 and one for 8/11 at 6:30. Let me know if either of those are ones anyone needs and we can coordinate when I release them :)

I started checking at 3 am PDT. They never went up. Also, no restaurants have hours posted for for the 14th, so someone didn‘t do their job. Hopefully tomorrow.
Same thing happened this morning for 8/15. Got up at 5AM local and nothing anywhere in either park.

Somedays they have the full reservations available at 3am pst and other days, you almost have to check on the hour, EVERY hour. They've been very inconsistent in recent weeks.

Also don't rely on just clicking on the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner tabs.....as sometimes they don't show ANY availabilities. Although if you go hour by hour, you'll see some available reservations to make.

Wish the system was more streamlined and consistent but it's something we have to put up with if we want to secure the reservations we want.

Luckily I was able to secure all the reservations I wanted but I had to click on refresh non-stop on the days when I was hoping those reservations would open up. Definitely felt like a part time job! LOL

Best of Luck, hope you get the dates and places you're looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter