Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

ok. I googled and found a free dining reservation alert site, Mouse Dining and signed up on Saturday and was able to get an alert for one available at Oga's Cantina right when I needed it! Highly recommend them! Thanks for letting me know!

I've put in my alert for Oga's for 9/30 and/or 10/1. Wish me luck!

And, I'll be up tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM EST (3:00 AM my time :faint:) to try to get Trader Sam's and Goofy's Kitchen and then I will be done, finally!

And, I'll be up tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM EST (3:00 AM my time :faint:) to try to get Trader Sam's and Goofy's Kitchen and then I will be done, finally!

Is the confirmed time? I thought maybe I saw earlier it could be midnight or 2 AM Pacific. I need Trader Sam's and Minnie's Breakfast for my trip in two weeks so will be getting up

I'll be up at some point, too, trying to get the Princess breakfast. We've done it once and loved it so hope it hasn't changed too much.

Do Plaza Inn reservations go up tomorrow for Minnie's Breakfast? I can't remember and am having trouble searching the thread.

I've gotten pretty blessed checking my times a couple times a day. I get on the app and click each hour. I've been able to snag Carthay, BB. Lamplight. and GCH Craftsman for 9/29-10/1. Still hoping for Oga's but starting to worry I'm going to be eating and drink the whole time! 😆

Is the confirmed time? I thought maybe I saw earlier it could be midnight or 2 AM Pacific. I need Trader Sam's and Minnie's Breakfast for my trip in two weeks so will be getting up

I know, I have heard 2 AM PST too. But when I was getting up every morning for a while trying to get ready to book my 60 days out and then booking 4 days, I could see that the next day showed up at 3:00 PST. So, I'm going to go with that unless someone else knows something I don't know.

Do Plaza Inn reservations go up tomorrow for Minnie's Breakfast? I can't remember and am having trouble searching the thread.

Yes, as I understand it, tomorrow is the first day Minnie's Breakfast, Goofy's Kitchen and Trader Sam's will be available for reservations.

I've gotten pretty blessed checking my times a couple times a day. I get on the app and click each hour. I've been able to snag Carthay, BB. Lamplight. and GCH Craftsman for 9/29-10/1. Still hoping for Oga's but starting to worry I'm going to be eating and drink the whole time! 😆
Lol, we had 2 or 3 ADRs every day we were in the park and yeah, it's a lot of dining! Lol, but still fun. They have so many places with delicious and unique flavors.

I've put in my alert for Oga's for 9/30 and/or 10/1. Wish me luck!

Wait! We have to even book Trader Sam's now? I have always just walked in and sat down here, too. :crazy2: This is the most I have ever had to do to plan a last minute trip to DisneyLand. We normally do everything day of when we get there. We go during a slow week, book about 3 weeks in advance and just buy the MaxPass for the rides, book meals right as we walk up to the restaurant...I think I did book Oga's in advance, but I think I seem to recall even standing in line for 15 minutes to get in and always get seated at the bar. LOL! This new system is killing me. EDIT: I don't go inside Trader Sam's anymore. We get it all outside because we have done the inside now....whew...crisis averted. I was panicking the other day because I noticed that the GCH has a bar and grill and it specifically states on the website t hat it is ONLY available to hotel guests and I rushed to check the DL Hotel to make sure it wasn't the same for the patio service at Trader Sam's. LOL!
Fingers crossed you get a spot, dhorner233!!

And is the quick service going to also be a problem for food? Has anyone recently returned that can shed some light on this? I mean, I just read a review on Yelp that was for 5 days ago where the person was talking about reserving their walk up /food at a quick service 5 hours in advance and it still took an hour once they clicked "I am here" before they were able to get their food.

Do we know how far out the Trader Sam's reservation ability will go? Right now I'm not seeing any hours listed for my dates (9/23-25) and I don't want to get up at 3am for nothing.

Wait! We have to even book Trader Sam's now? I have always just walked in and sat down here, too. :crazy2: This is the most I have ever had to do to plan a last minute trip to DisneyLand. We normally do everything day of when we get there. We go during a slow week, book about 3 weeks in advance and just buy the MaxPass for the rides, book meals right as we walk up to the restaurant...I think I did book Oga's in advance, but I think I seem to recall even standing in line for 15 minutes to get in and always get seated at the bar. LOL! This new system is killing me. EDIT: I don't go inside Trader Sam's anymore. We get it all outside because we have done the inside now....whew...crisis averted. I was panicking the other day because I noticed that the GCH has a bar and grill and it specifically states on the website t hat it is ONLY available to hotel guests and I rushed to check the DL Hotel to make sure it wasn't the same for the patio service at Trader Sam's. LOL!
Fingers crossed you get a spot, dhorner233!!

I know. I remember the old days too. Now I feel like planning a 4 day trip to Disneyland is like planning the invasion of Normandy!

I've been up several days now at 3 am and will do it one more day tomorrow for Trader Sam's, Goofy's Kitchen and maybe Minnie's breakfast.

Do we know how far out the Trader Sam's reservation ability will go? Right now I'm not seeing any hours listed for my dates (9/23-25) and I don't want to get up at 3am for nothing.

As I understand it they are not opening up the reservations for Trader Sam's until tomorrow morning at 0300 PST When they open them, I'm assuming that it will be for 60 days out. I only need Sept. 27.

12 hours, 23 min and counting......

Last edited:
Has anyone snagged any BB for October yet? I grabbed CC today for the 8th, but wondering if BB has even been released yet for anything after 10/1.

And is the quick service going to also be a problem for food? Has anyone recently returned that can shed some light on this? I mean, I just read a review on Yelp that was for 5 days ago where the person was talking about reserving their walk up /food at a quick service 5 hours in advance and it still took an hour once they clicked "I am here" before they were able to get their food.

I‘m here now and it’s absolutely not like this. Not even at Pym’s or the other coveted spots. I was concerned about this too. It’s been easy peasy so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter