Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Joining the thread on the hunt for Ogas on the 20th and 21st of October. Have alerts set and will be trying for 3AM ressies.

A very short while ago, I received an ************ text alert that Plaza Inn opened on my preferred date/time for Breakfast with Minnie in the Park. I clicked on the link in text, was brought to the Disneyland app, signed in, confirmed the details (including my gluten sensitivity) and ultimately snagged the reservation. Super simple! What’s interesting is that the Mouse Dining text alert came after the dining reservation confirmation hit my inbox.

I’m not sure why there is a 3-5 minute discrepancy between the two services – but I’ve seen it repeatedly this week. This is just the most recent example. So, if you’re considering an alert service (and are willing to pay for the convenience), I’d currently recommend ************.

Whoa, the website is a hot mess! It crashes every time I try to look at restaurant availability. Does anyone have a clue when I should call to reserve for Oct 19th? Their calendar shows up until the 18th, but not a single one seems to be bookable.

Whoa, the website is a hot mess! It crashes every time I try to look at restaurant availability. Does anyone have a clue when I should call to reserve for Oct 19th? Their calendar shows up until the 18th, but not a single one seems to be bookable.

There has been speculation that it has something to do with the Genie system being released, and how the ADRS are integrated. Not sure how accurate that is, but ive read it a couple of places.

There has been speculation that it has something to do with the Genie system being released, and how the ADRS are integrated. Not sure how accurate that is, but ive read it a couple of places.
That makes sense. I will just stalk the website and app until something works!

I had read they laid off all the dine line employees and the only way to book dining is online or through the app. Does anyone know if they have brought back dine line CMs yet?

I have been checking multiple times a day for our mid Oct Trip. Was checking a couple of days ago (Wed 8/18 in the afternoon) and happened to snag a Cafe Orleans time in the mobile app. It was literally the only reservation available for our party size on the app (or computer when I checked immediately afterwards) except for the 125.00 character breakfast at Plaza Inn and some really late night times at Storytellers. I guess we were extremely lucky and probably got one that someone had just cancelled.

The website has been a mess ever since then just as others have been mentioning....

I just reserved 10/19 11:40am lunch at Cafe Orleans. That was one of the places on my list. I’m still stalking the dining reservations for the 17th-19th and then the remaining days (20th & 21st) when they appear.

Just got a ************ alert for Napa Rose on 10/11. Snagged a 7 p.m. reservation. (And, again, completed the reservaton process before the Mouse Dining alert arrived.)

Released a 7 p.m. Naples reservation on 10/11 to accommodate, if anyone is looking.

UPDATE TO ADD: Napa Rose is currently showing availbility through 10/15. Good luck!

Last edited:
Just got a ************ alert for Napa Rose on 10/11. Snagged a 7 p.m. reservation. (And, again, repeated the reservaton process before the Mouse Dining alert arrived)

Released at 7 p.m. Naples reservation on 10/11 to accommodate, if anyone is looking.
Thank you for the mouse watcher tip.
I received alert for napa rose today.
Thank you for the information to click on the link.
It was so quick and easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter