Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Nope. We have 9 in our party. I never found a reservation for more than 4 even in days they opened up and I was up at 3am. I had to make multiple smaller reservations and am hoping they can seat us together. A bit of advice. I used to be able to use my log in to make multiple reservations for the same time. Now I had to get a profile for my husband and he has half the reservations and I have the other half. It would not let me make reservations on my profile for multiple reservations, similar time, same restaurant.
Thank you! My daughter and I did that this morning for Lamplight she got one for 6 and I got the 3 within 5 mins of each other hopefully we can be seated nearby

Even though Café Orleans is showing times available for the most recent Nov. dates (Nov. 12th and onward)- no one has actually seen those reservations come up or get notified right? I was up right at the 6AMest yesterday and today and I find it hard to believe they were all gone that quickly when I was refreshing the page right when the time changed.

We have 3- day parkhoppers in a couple of weeks and I just realized that on my "start in DCA" day, I made a 12:50 reservation at Carnation Cafe.

Anyone think they'll actually let me in to DL for it?

We have 3- day parkhoppers in a couple of weeks and I just realized that on my "start in DCA" day, I made a 12:50 reservation at Carnation Cafe.

Anyone think they'll actually let me in to DL for it?

You can “check in” on the app from the Esplanade, and then when they text you that your table is ready, you have 15 minutes to show up. So you’ll be fine.

Even though Café Orleans is showing times available for the most recent Nov. dates (Nov. 12th and onward)- no one has actually seen those reservations come up or get notified right? I was up right at the 6AMest yesterday and today and I find it hard to believe they were all gone that quickly when I was refreshing the page right when the time changed.
I'm finding that the times have been random. It was just last week that Blue Bayou was released (for end of Oct). But like on a Tuesday, in the middle of the afternoon. (I'm not going at the time but know someone who has been trying for awhile.)

Thank you! My daughter and I did that this morning for Lamplight she got one for 6 and I got the 3 within 5 mins of each other hopefully we can be seated nearby
I saw on the "Disney for Families" forum here, someone asking a question on large parties. The advice was to show up at the podium early that day to explain the situation. And they often do their best to accommodate. (The reply was a cast member... but I assume for WDW.) They don't push tables together but seat near each other.

I haven't seen anything for Cafe Orleans or Carnation. I have given up on BB but I really want some pickles at Carnation :rotfl:

Has anyone gotten LL for Nov 12 onwards or has it not yet been released? Wanting brunch on the 12th...

Edit: NVM. Looks like it's been released.

Anyone know if we can walk up at 9am and get on a waitlist for brunch at LL? Do they do that?

Has anyone gotten LL for Nov 12 onwards or has it not yet been released? Wanting brunch on the 12th...

Edit: NVM. Looks like it's been released.

Anyone know if we can walk up at 9am and get on a waitlist for brunch at LL? Do they do that?
Keep checking because people will drop reservations when park times get released etc.

I saw on the "Disney for Families" forum here, someone asking a question on large parties. The advice was to show up at the podium early that day to explain the situation. And they often do their best to accommodate. (The reply was a cast member... but I assume for WDW.) They don't push tables together but seat near each other.

This is my plan too. I'm going to call Ralph Brennan's the morning before our flight to see if we can get a table together. We won't be there until right before the reservation or I'd go in person. I'm going to go in person to each of the other locations before our reservation. I'll report back to let everyone know if this worked or not for our large group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter