Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Whenever I check around 3 AM PST, I get this is this normal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-032708_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508-032708_Disneyland.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 34
LOL it is 6am PST

OMG I totally did the math backwards! That is 8am CST not 4am CST. THANK YOU, you just saved me 4 hours of sleep! Clearly I am too anxious about it.
I don't know what time it dropped, but I booked the WOC dessert party for July 7 just before 6 am Eastern this morning. I know the dessert parties were still available in the afternoon yesterday for July 6, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Edited to add: just checked and the WOC dessert party is still available for both shows (as of 8:20 Eastern time).

I start tomorrow with my first of 5 days of booking ADR's. Any recommendations for a dinner in Downtown Disney??

Last edited:

Yes. That’s pretty normal before 8am central time for me.
How do you get ADRs!? Every time I try (as a test) I get that. I've never once gotten times for anything and I've been trying for the past week. I've had issues in my laptop also. I do it more around 3:15-3:30 PST since that's when I feed my son. I'm doing dry runs before my date to make sure I know what to do and am not scrambling when it comes around.

How do you get ADRs!? Every time I try (as a test) I get that. I've never once gotten times for anything and I've been trying for the past week. I've had issues in my laptop also. I do it more around 3:15-3:30 PST since that's when I feed my son. I'm doing dry runs before my date to make sure I know what to do and am not scrambling when it comes around.
You should clear your cache or use a browser with Incognito mode like Chrome. The times won't populate before 6am Pacific time.

I don't know what time it dropped, but I booked the WOC dessert party for July 7 just before 6 am Eastern this morning. I know the dessert parties were still available in the afternoon yesterday for July 6, but I didn't want to take any chances.
I also booked this morning for July 7. I wasn’t sleeping well so checked at 2:30 am pacific and reservations were already available. They are dropping the dessert party slots really early—but as you said, sometimes they are still available much later in the day. I think they must have added a bunch of seating?

I got my first dining reservations today for our July trip. I tried to get the 1pm Plaza Restaurant MSEP package but for some reason, it kept giving me an error that it couldn't use my credit card. I was able to use the same card to book Ogas though. Anyway by the time I realized the issue and went back in, had to go with 120pm instead. Not terrible, just would have preferred right at 1. Got Ogas for 430. Hopefully will be able to book RotR ILL$ about an hour before and then do Millennium Falcon

Edited to add: just checked and the WOC dessert party is still available for both shows (as of 8:20 Eastern time).
I try but all I get is BADGATEWAY 500

I happened to be browsing the DIS at 6:01 am, and the title of this thread reminded me that today was 60 days from when we wanted to go to Storytellers! Hopped on and got the 11:15 reservation we were hoping for. It's checkout day, so we'll have a leisurely morning, check out and take our things to bell services (we're staging at VGC) and then head to Storytellers.

That and Trader Sam's were the only ADRs we wanted. We got TS for our midday break on our last park day, so we're ready to go.

I got my first dining reservations today for our July trip. I tried to get the 1pm Plaza Restaurant MSEP package but for some reason, it kept giving me an error that it couldn't use my credit card. I was able to use the same card to book Ogas though. Anyway by the time I realized the issue and went back in, had to go with 120pm instead. Not terrible, just would have preferred right at 1. Got Ogas for 430. Hopefully will be able to book RotR ILL$ about an hour before and then do Millennium Falcon
Nice! We were booking our first day today and were able to get Trader Sams.

Tomorrow I need to get Cafe Orleans because Blue Bayou still is open for ADR's yet
Wed - WOC Dessert Party
THurs - Plaza Dining Package
Fri - Lamplight lounge

Wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter