Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Yep. Was up any way for work so got plaza breakfast (right at 6 am est on Thursday) and lamplight brunch(booked around 645 am est last Wednesday) and storytellers brunch around 6 am est on Friday. I went to the main website for each restaurant and it was open for our dates.
Interesting. It sounds like the time zone someone lives in may influence when reservations are available.

If you're just in it for the food and drinks, your party can be seated outside on the patio and you won't have to worry about the time limit. If you're in it for the indoor effects, then you might want keep an eye out for an earlier reservation.
Thanks for that clarification. Yeah, it's for the umbrella drinks, dinner will be at Ralph Brennan's...DH really wants to go, and our kiddo is too young to leave in the hotel room alone or we'd just do it as a date.

I'll keep checking for an earlier time!

Interesting. It sounds like the time zone someone lives in may influence when reservations are available.
I live in PST and for the last few days it has opened early., I work night shifts and have been getting reservations booked before 5am. *edit* dining was open by 4am PST today for Oct 6th bookings.

Last edited:
I feel like a couple of places: blue bayou fantasmic, and plaza in breakfast have not been loaded for October. Not mouse dinning alerts and nothing showing up even checking right on time.

I live in PST and for the last few days it has opened early., I work night shifts and have been getting reservations booked before 5am. *edit* dining was open by 4am PST today for Oct 6th bookings.
Oh really? My husband booked for us today and couldn't find anything till 6am on the app. We still got what we needed, so it doesn't matter in the end. But I find it interesting!

I live in Pacific time and a couple of weeks ago got up a bit before 3AM for five days. Each day the ressies were open at 3AM sharp. I used my desk top computer. Not the Disney App on my iphone. Just a guess, but it seems that people on the app don't see things until 6AM Pacific, but people on computers see openings starting at 3AM Pacific. All conjecture everyone!

We booked Catal today. Oga's and Trader Sam's yesterday.

I haven't seen any Blue Bayou fantasmic this past week. I know you're watching for it. Only regular BB dining.
Yeah I'm watching for that and plaza inn breakfast. Ugh.. Disney follow
Your own rules!

Has anyone booked La Brea bakery lately? I've been checking and I don't see anything for breakfast. I know one isn't super popular so it it weird that I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks! Supports my theory that October hasn't opened..
It looks like October is open, however I got up at 545 today to be ready to book at 600 sharp and NOTHING is open still at 809am… WTH!!

Now I have to try to keep checking while at work. Which isn’t easy while I’m with patients all day. Anyone else having a problem today??

I was able to get Plaza today for 10/8, but I can’t find any Blue Bayou Fantasmic for the week yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter