• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Plaza Inn has loaded for the December dates that were missing as of right now. Also all of the reservations that weren't coming up this morning are up now.
Thank you sooooo much for posting. I just finished booking 5 days of dining, never got Plaza and you saved me from dining alerts.

Did I miss them of has Cafe Orleans not dropped for anything after Dec the 4th?
I was just coming to ask about Cafe Orleans. I have it booked for the 5th but didn't see if this morning. I checked at 3 and 6. It's so frustrating that this keeps happening with random restaurants.

I was just coming to ask about Cafe Orleans. I have it booked for the 5th but didn't see if this morning. I checked at 3 and 6. It's so frustrating that this keeps happening with random restaurants.
More restaurants opened this morning for Thanksgiving day including Goofys and Storytellers

Tomorrow is 60 days for Christmas day. I am hoping to book a turkey or other Christmas dinner but haven't seen anything about which restaurants in DL will be offering this, any suggestions?
We have park reservations for DL on the 25th. Since I expect it will be full, I'm assuming if we leave the park to eat at a resort, we run the risk of not being allowed back into the park. Are park reservations guaranteed for the day?

Tomorrow is 60 days for Christmas day. I am hoping to book a turkey or other Christmas dinner but haven't seen anything about which restaurants in DL will be offering this, any suggestions?
We have park reservations for DL on the 25th. Since I expect it will be full, I'm assuming if we leave the park to eat at a resort, we run the risk of not being allowed back into the park. Are park reservations guaranteed for the day?

Carnation cafe , Cafe Orleans , River Belle Terrace , Blue Bayou all usually offer something special for the day.

Reservations are NOT guaranteed , however honestly the only days I've seen guests locked out are the physical anniversary dates ( like for the 60th kickoff) and New Years Eve. Even then they reopen in phases. At WDW it may be worse but honestly in all my years of watching trip reports and live reports on Christmas day have never seen it close at DLR in the last 10 years or so.

Argh! So frustrated. I leave for Disneyland in 2 weeks and have been trying for Oga's Cantina for what feels like forever for my family of 6 during 11/10-11/12 visit. I tried right at 60 days. No luck. After about a week of constant checking, I paid for the Mouse dining service and only got a few notifications but they were always booked by the time I got the email. Convinced that it's because of a lag in the email server, I then also subscribed to mouse watchers so that I'd get instant text notification. And while I've only gotten 1 text, it also was not available by the time I clicked through and tried to reserve for my party. I'm so frustrated. I know folks will suggest walk up and I'll do that, begrudgingly. It just shouldn't be this hard.

Argh! So frustrated. I leave for Disneyland in 2 weeks and have been trying for Oga's Cantina for what feels like forever for my family of 6 during 11/10-11/12 visit. I tried right at 60 days. No luck. After about a week of constant checking, I paid for the Mouse dining service and only got a few notifications but they were always booked by the time I got the email. Convinced that it's because of a lag in the email server, I then also subscribed to mouse watchers so that I'd get instant text notification. And while I've only gotten 1 text, it also was not available by the time I clicked through and tried to reserve for my party. I'm so frustrated. I know folks will suggest walk up and I'll do that, begrudgingly. It just shouldn't be this hard.
You will be able to walk up. If the app says the wait list is full, just talk to the CM at the front of the line. A lot of times they will add you anyway.

I've been trying to reserve Oga's for the last five days - each day of the trip we will be there - and no luck either. We will try the walk up wait list. At least we are there multiple days so I'm hopeful we will be successful at least once. :)

I think I might be able to help you with this. My family and I decided on a holiday tour instead of Oga’s, so I’ll be cancelling our Oga’s reservation. Feel free to PM to coordinate.

Has anyone had luck booking the Napa Princess breakfast for Christmas morning? I've been successful booking everything else we've wanted (3am pacific has been the magic time for me) but although the Princess breakfast reservations dropped for the 24th and 26th, they are still not available for the 25th. I would guess this means they're not doing it that day. Does anyone know?

Has anyone had luck booking the Napa Princess breakfast for Christmas morning? I've been successful booking everything else we've wanted (3am pacific has been the magic time for me) but although the Princess breakfast reservations dropped for the 24th and 26th, they are still not available for the 25th. I would guess this means they're not doing it that day. Does anyone know?
I read on a blog from 2021 that the princess breakfast at Napa is closed on Christmas Day
I am trying to book the storytellers buffet dinner for the 25th and I don't think it has dropped yet since I haven't been able to find any announcements about Christmas dinner offerings

I have been watching the World of Color Dessert Party ADRs leading up to my booking days for my Dec 30 -Jan 2 visit. Every day there has been availability for a day or two after the window opens. However yesterday morning and this morning they did not have it available at all - this would be be for Dec 27 and Dec 28. I assume WOC will be shown during my dates? Any thoughts from DL regulars? Thanks : )

I have been watching the World of Color Dessert Party ADRs leading up to my booking days for my Dec 30 -Jan 2 visit. Every day there has been availability for a day or two after the window opens. However yesterday morning and this morning they did not have it available at all - this would be be for Dec 27 and Dec 28. I assume WOC will be shown during my dates? Any thoughts from DL regulars? Thanks : )
Not a DL regular but watching b/c I want it for Dec 27-29 range (ideally the 28th). Early yesterday, both 8:00 and 9:15 were available for Dec. 26th, which was the day after it should have dropped. I don't know when exactly it went live, b/c we aren't going to be in the parks that date; I was just looking to see if it showed up, b/c the 27th still was not. By last night, 8:00 was gone but 9:15 on the 26th is still available. Meanwhile, the 27th and 28th both should be open and either are not or are both inexplicably far more popular dates than the 26th. I'm fairly confident that they just didn't drop when they were supposed to, based upon the 26th availability. I'm sure we will both be fine, and that WOC will be running the rest of that week. Just annoying to keep having to wait to book it!

Literally the only things my kids want me to book are the WOC dessert party and Oga's, and so far, no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter