Has anyone had this happen?

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
I have misplaced my dining reservation confirmation number, I called twice and had 2 different people try to look it up and no one can find it, I ended up making a new reservation at Narcosses because California Grill where I had my reservation but no longer shows me having one is now booked of course. I was wondering if it could have been automatically canceled when I called and had my room at Pop Century cancelled, I didn't ask them to cancel my dining reservation but I wonder if they did. Anyway I am just afraid of ending up with a credit card charge for a no show at California Grill but I don't know how I can cancel it if it's not showing up.:cheer2:

Hi,

ADRs are not cancelled when your room reservation is.

Disney Dining should be able to find all your ADRs from your name or phone number. If not, keep calling Disney Dining until you find someone who can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter