Has anyone heard from DLgal?

fivelittles

Mouseketeer
Hello and Happy New Year. Just checking to see if anyone has heard from DLgal? She was a very avid participant here and that came to an abrupt stop early September. She and I had a couple conversations through messenger, but I don't know her well. I messaged her to check on her and didn't receive a response. I'm just wondering if anyone knows her and knows if she's okay? I sure hope so! Hopefully she's just busy or changed her user name or something. Thanks!

This post is timely for me. I was just reminiscing about the people who I've "met" on these Disney sites and wondering what happened to them. I started out on another site and just logged in for the first time in years this weekend looking for familiar names. Made me a bit wistful. DLGal has always been so helpful with answers. Hopefully she is well and just taking a break.

I have been wondering myself. I had looked up her user name recently and saw she has not been on since September. Hope all is well for her and her family. I do know she and I live pretty near each other based on posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter