Has anyone met joy in Epcot recently?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Where is she meeting now and how have the lines been? Really do not want to take the time to do this but the kids are requesting 😅

Last time I went she's in the Figment area once you get off the ride. Usually small and quickly moving line.

We met her yesterday. As said above, she was in the area after getting off Figment. The line was pretty short and moved quickly. She took a break after the family right before us, but was back within a few minutes. It was a cute experience.

We met her yesterday. As said above, she was in the area after getting off Figment. The line was pretty short and moved quickly. She took a break after the family right before us, but was back within a few minutes. It was a cute experience.
Inside the imagination play area (indoors)?

My sister went in March (spring break) with her special needs son, so I'm pretty sure the line was very short, even during such a crowded time.
He ran off and got lost at one point. His tolerance for waiting is pretty much nonexistent, because he has no concept of what he's waiting for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter