• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone received a refund for cancelling a Candlelight Processional dining package?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Like the rest of the world, we are waiting to see how things will unfold as far as WDW opening up. We are heading down (fingers crossed) in early December, and I planned on purchasing a Candlelight Processional package when they are available sometime this summer.

If we see the phases of opening WDW don't work for us, we are going to go at a different time. Simple enough to cancel our reservations, but not sure is we can cancel, and recoup the money for the CP package since it will be us cancelling, not Disney.

Anyone do this before?

Thanks! For some reason I thought they were non-refundable. I am really not concerned about which restaurant, but since we haven't seen this before I want a 5pm show, so I don't end up standing in line for a later show and inadvertently hearing/seeing parts of the show. So for that reason I wanted to do it kind of early.

You don’t pay for CP packages at the time of booking. They just hold a credit card for no shows. Just make sure you cancel within the allotted time. I believe it is 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter