Has anyone received confirmation of free dining cancellation?

I’m wondering if the person who got less than she was expecting was looking at the total package price, rather than just the hotel part.

I’ve figured out I’ll get a shade under £2,000 back. If it’s less than that I shall be asking questions. In a decidedly pointed tone.
Aaah yes that's true.
I've worked out we should get back about £1,300 so I'll also be doing to same as you if I don't get that refunded. Fingers crossed something comes through within the next week or so 🤞🏻

Aaah yes that's true.
I've worked out we should get back about £1,300 so I'll also be doing to same as you if I don't get that refunded. Fingers crossed something comes through within the next week or so 🤞🏻

Don’t forget it’s up to us to accept it, if we do nothing it gets cancelled on 27th June..

I think I’ll wait until midweek when it should be quieter, and then call them to accept. I have a few questions..

Don’t forget it’s up to us to accept it, if we do nothing it gets cancelled on 27th June..

I think I’ll wait until midweek when it should be quieter, and then call them to accept. I have a few questions..
I sadly jumped the gun and accepted last night haha but as no price was listed (it only said 35%), I'll definitely be ringing as soon as the new invoice comes through if it's not right

I’m wondering if the person who got less than she was expecting was looking at the total package price, rather than just the hotel part.

I’ve figured out I’ll get a shade under £2,000 back. If it’s less than that I shall be asking questions. In a decidedly pointed tone.
That's what my difference should be also. I've accepted the change online, but am awaiting an updated invoice. When I log in it still shows the original amount.

Can you link me to where it says we can't resort hop because that will be the deal breaker for me.
It says in here that you need a confirmed resort reservation or dining reservation. There is uncertainty as to whether the resort reservation has to be for the resort your visiting or just a Disney resort....

What difference is one week going to make?
I would’ve preferred to go one week later for school term dates but opted early to get the latest check in date for free dining. So moving dates for a week has nothing to do with covid in that sense! I think I’ll move it to Easter though.

View attachment 500810
It says in here that you need a confirmed resort reservation or dining reservation. There is uncertainty as to whether the resort reservation has to be for the resort your visiting or just a Disney resort....
Thanks for posting that. The only thing is that it talks about day guests, but, does that mean just off site guests, locals or staying at other Orlando hotels or does that include Disney resort guests staying at other hotels on site?

I would’ve preferred to go one week later for school term dates but opted early to get the latest check in date for free dining. So moving dates for a week has nothing to do with covid in that sense! I think I’ll move it to Easter though.
Oh, I see. Fair point.

View attachment 500810

I'm fairly certain they're talking about having to have a room reservation at the resort that you're actually staying at. So because I'm staying at POFQ, I wouldn't be able to go to AKL without having a dining reservation there.

I'm fairly certain they're talking about having to have a room reservation at the resort that you're actually staying at. So because I'm staying at POFQ, I wouldn't be able to go to AKL without having a dining reservation there.
That’s how I read it too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter